Evan Berry Injury

Hope he can go and is healthy he could be the difference in a win or loss. Need that field position.

for all the rain talk ---- from NOAA site just now --Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Seeing how Callaway is filling in, don't fall asleep on a short kick just cause Berry ain't returning.

for all the rain talk ---- from NOAA site just now --Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Weather Channel website has an 80% chance of rain at 3 pm on Saturday.

I thought I heard on a radio show, (can't remember which one) that it was a hamstring. Also just no one noticed he left the GT game cause they started kicking short.

I guess I should expect him to not play Saturday. I'm all for it if he is not ready health wise because it is better him and the team in the long run. We need other guys to step up and fill the voids of injuries with the opportunity presented in front of them. I never thought about UF's kicker Pineiro until the UF fan mentioned it and yes the guy has been known to have a few touch backs every game he has kicked in. Thank you everyone for the information because it has been crazy down here with the majority of people in this state still recovering from the hurricane aftermath. I missed the press conference and Vol Calls on the most important week for me during football season.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess I should expect him to not play Saturday. I'm all for it if he is not ready health wise because it is better him and the team in the long run. We need other guys to step up and fill the voids of injuries with the opportunity presented in front of them. I never thought about UF's kicker Pineiro until the UF fan mentioned it and yes the guy has been known to have a few touch backs every game he has kicked in. Thank you everyone for the information because it has been crazy down here with the majority of people in this state still recovering from the hurricane aftermath. I missed the press conference and Vol Calls on the most important week for me during football season.

Glad you've come out of it okay, brother.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back