Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pre-Game/Game Thread

Vols 2 million and Florida -2.

Seriously, going with 42-20 Vols

1 offense TD in garbage time for UF, 1 pick 6, 2 FG from long cause they can't move the ball.

Heard an interview yesterday of a UT coach. Caught the tail end if it but I think it was coach Warren. He said Wiggins practice time has been limited because of injury but to expect his playing time to increase significantly going forward.

Moseley has played well at CB so far this season, certainly better than Martin. I'd like to see Moseley and Wiggins start this weekend and see what they can do. And bring in Osborne and Shamburger in relief.

Heard an interview yesterday of a UT coach. Caught the tail end if it but I think it was coach Warren. He said Wiggins practice time has been limited because of injury but to expect his playing time to increase significantly going forward.

Good. Need a spark back there.

Every time I get convinced we are gonna win there's only one thing that keeps popping back in my mind. QD will be making his first SEC start on the road in the swamp.

Tall task for the new QB.

Every time I get convinced we are gonna win there's only one thing that keeps popping back in my mind. QD will be making his first SEC start on the road in the swamp.

Tall task for the new QB.

That's why he needs to lean on Kelly and co. and connect on some easy throws in the 1st Q. Play calling early on is going to be critical for QD's confidence.

Reactions: 1 person
Moseley has played well at CB so far this season, certainly better than Martin. I'd like to see Moseley and Wiggins start this weekend and see what they can do. And bring in Osborne and Shamburger in relief.

Been told Wiggins has been at around 75% and finally this week has felt closer to 100%.

Expect to see him early and often IMO, especially once Martin gets burnt sometime early in the first quarter

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back