Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Did the nightfall last night with 2 other friends, got through the first time, because they knew what to do.. Power up to 273

Have never done a Raid before. How much time do I need to set aside for this? lol

You didn't play D1 then?

This raid is unique because it's the first week of the new raid. It sort of depends on what kind of experience you want. Youtube is your friend if you want to know the mechanics/puzzles/ect before you start. My group likes knowing little to nothing for a new raid and trying to figure out what we're supposed to do. That adds a lot of time. The first time I ran Vault of Glass in D1 we were only halfway done after 5 hours, but it was the first time for 4 of us.

Being that it's the first week the raid is out and more than likely most people won't know how to run it, I'd start out with 4 hours to begin with. Probably more.

If they didn't change it from D1, there will be checkpoints so if you have to quit early, you can re-start at that checkpoint with the same group or a different group later in the week. But the checkpoint will be lost at the weekly reset.

Last edited:
You didn't play D1 then?

This raid is unique because it's the first week of the new raid. It sort of depends on what kind of experience you want. Youtube is your friend if you want to know the mechanics/puzzles/ect before you start. My group likes knowing little to nothing for a new raid and trying to figure out what we're supposed to do. That adds a lot of time. The first time I ran Vault of Glass in D1 we were only halfway done after 5 hours, but it was the first time for 4 of us.

Being that it's the first week the raid is out and more than likely most people won't know how to run it, I'd start out with 4 hours to begin with. Probably more.

If they didn't change it from D1, there will be checkpoints so if you have to quit early, you can re-start at that checkpoint with the same group or a different group later in the week. But the checkpoint will be lost at the weekly reset.

I played it, but about 2 years after it came out

Glad they have checkpoints

Ummm...about those checkpoints.

This raid is a bit different in that regard. I'd help you out more but I'm not sure people have 100% figured out the system yet.

I don't want to spoil anything. I'll just say it's not necessary one room after another.

Ummm...about those checkpoints.

This raid is a bit different in that regard. I'd help you out more but I'm not sure people have 100% figured out the system yet.

I don't want to spoil anything. I'll just say it's not necessary one room after another.

But, will I be able to play a section of the raid....say tonight, and be able to finish it up Friday night?

I would jump all over that Merciless Fusion Rifle, but dammit I don't want to put my RiskRunner SMG down bruh

I would jump all over that Merciless Fusion Rifle, but dammit I don't want to put my RiskRunner SMG down bruh

Merciless with load perks is just stupid. May be the only gun that can take the ship out on public events in 1 pass by itself.

People joked in week 2 of Destiny that no one would waste an exotic in the heavy slot. Many passed that week on the Gjallerhorn.

Merciless with load perks is just stupid. May be the only gun that can take the ship out on public events in 1 pass by itself.

People joked in week 2 of Destiny that no one would waste an exotic in the heavy slot. Many passed that week on the Gjallerhorn.

As in perks do you mean mods? I haven't messed with them much at all

I will probably buy it, I am just so in love with the riskrunner lol

VN Store

Back