Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pre-Game/Game Thread

Omaha Omaha Blue 29 Blue 29 pause Dormady runs back and forth audible Hump The Shark Hump The Shark

Touchdown Tennessee!

Reactions: 3 people
Mac loves to go deep along the sidelines on opening or early drives. Did against us last year, twice, and did it against UM 2 weeks ago. I expect him to try again. Let's pray Martin learned from it last year.

If we're gonna pray about something let's pray Martin doesn't have to play Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
I've ducked out all week, too much misery in here. Anyway, my prediction for Saturday:

Vols 23
Gators 10

Gators score first touchdown and everyone is freaking out, but this is normal. They always find some crazy way to score early. After that John Kelly takes over with some key play action calls sprinkled in as the Vols score methodically and before you know it, they've ground out a strong road win.

"Injuries, triple option, and exotic offense explanations pile up as quickly as the rushing yards yielded."

Masterful, just masterful.

Thanks for the breakdown.

Welcome to a strange new world, where Tennessee unquestionably has the more talented team than Florida. And that's before suspensions.

Reactions: 4 people
It's jort week.

635908139663094237200461682_yzqyc.gif

Reactions: 3 people
What difference does it make? Callaway needs a QB which they don't have. Scarlett isn't a factor back that takes games over either. The others aren't factors at all.

Act like I'm BigBoi. Tell me what's coming my way.

BigBoi: "get ready for a new streak. Blind squirrels and nuts... you finally found one."

VN Store

Back