OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

They said it could be up to a week in some parts of the county. I know we have a tree across the lines down our road that hasn't been touched yet. It's frustrating, but I do understand what a mess it is, and these guys are working their butts off. I'm hoping today, but we'll see.

Fingers crossed for y'all. I know responders are stretched thin.

Reactions: 1 person
The Yahoo news article I read must be right.
I recall reading that needles for shots and drawing blood would be altered to be painless.

I had blood drawn from my arm today, and felt nothing when the needle pierced my arm.
A excellent idea and should be a nobel prize winner.

I recall reading that needles for shots and drawing blood would be altered to be painless.

I had blood drawn from my arm today, and felt nothing when the needle pierced my arm.

If they can make it where they sedate my before they stick the needle in I'm game.

Thank you for your gift of life. :thumbsup:

The need for blood never abates. The supply is perishable and replenished via voluntary donations. For various reasons, less than half of the US population is eligible to donate blood. More urgently than ever, it is important for those who can give blood to do so.

I've been donating consistently since I was 18 (more than 40 years).

VN Store

Back