The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

I predicted 23-20 Florida.

Our D doesn't seem able to stop the run. Their QB can't throw the football but likely won't have to unless our run D surprises.

Can't expect a "rookie" QB and poor D to roll into hostile territory and pull out a victory. I'll be glad, of course, to be wrong.

Last edited:
What's everyone's feelings on the Florida game?

I am surprisingly confident. I think all that is needed is 20 points for a win. I know our D has disappointed but Florida's O is terrible and hasn't had any repetitions since the Michigan debacle.

Even with the game in Gainesville, it's a perfect setup for UT to get a huge road win. If they lose, it's going to go downhill quickly for Butch.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I think it'll be a victory of less than a TD

I have a good feeling about UT spanking UF. I have a very bad feeling UK completely falls apart and gets massacred by USCjr.

This is least interested I've ever been before a UT-UF game. If UT loses today, I think it's the beginning of the end for Butch. His thin skin won't be able to take the heat from fans and media and his excuses will become tired with the majority of the fans.

This is least interested I've ever been before a UT-UF game. If UT loses today, I think it's the beginning of the end for Butch. His thin skin won't be able to take the heat from fans and media and his excuses will become tired with the majority of the fans.

The excuse of only "27 players have played in the swamp" pissed me off. You're always going to have a different set of players, every time you visit a road venue. Doesn't mean the team is inexperienced.

The excuse of only "27 players have played in the swamp" pissed me off. You're always going to have a different set of players, every time you visit a road venue. Doesn't mean the team is inexperienced.

It's basic mathematics when you have 3-4 year players. He's setting the excuses up already

**** that noise. It's 8:14 am and I've got bailey's and coffee, a fresh bowl packed, and my wife is still asleep. ***** don't kill my vibe.

imbibe your hippy speedball and read my post again fifteen times, then ignore the last word

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back