Bold Prediction - FL

volsportsfan

knowledge puffeth up
Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. JK rushing for 100 yards is not a bold prediction for example. QD throwing for 400 yards and 4 TD's, is. Gators winning 42 to 10, is. A coach falling over dead on either sideline from the frustration of this game, is.

My bold prediction is that JG will be the hero of this game, win or lose. It's bold in that we all know QD is the starter. He's the man. I Hope he has a great game. But, my bold prediction is JG coming into the game and balling out for the VOLS.

Reactions: 2 people
Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. JK rushing for 100 yards is not a bold prediction for example. QD throwing for 400 yards and 4 TD's, is. Gators winning 42 to 10, is. A coach falling over dead on either sideline from the frustration of this game, is.

My bold prediction is that JG will be the hero of this game, win or lose. It's bold in that we all know QD is the starter. He's the man. I Hope he has a great game. But, my bold prediction is JG coming into the game and balling out for the VOLS.

Gotta be able to differentiate between bold and ludicrous IMO. Dormady is our guy, period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I say Tuttle will have a minimum of 1 sack and several disruptions.

Reactions: 3 people
My bold prediction is that the defensive line in an effort by Butch to confuse Florida's offensive line, lines up on the football

Reactions: 15 people
I predict it'll be a long game for both teams on offense. Hoping I'm wrong for us.

Gotta be able to differentiate between bold and ludicrous IMO. Dormady is our guy, period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I say Tuttle will have a minimum of 1 sack and several disruptions.

nah, i'm asking for predictions that will surprise the masses. Your prediction about tuttle is not bold. i want bold. Give me a prediction that most don't see coming.

Reactions: 1 person
nah, i'm asking for predictions that will surprise the masses. Your prediction about tuttle is not bold. i want bold. Give me a prediction that most don't see coming.

Make it 2 sacks then. I'd say him doing that after coming back from a 2nd major injury in his 1st SEC game is quite bold.

Shoop falls out of the booth celebrating after his defense successfully blitzes and gets a sack but he lands safely thanks to a "festively plump" gator fan breaking his fall. Both are seen by paramedics and cleared back to mediocrity.

Reactions: 5 people
Now that I think of it that's not really bold at all. That will happen imo.

Bold Prediction: John Kelly will have 150 rushing yards and at least 2 Tds rushing.

Reactions: 3 people
My bold prediction is I will not miss the first 14 seconds of this ballgame like I did last sat....up by 7 before I even got frosted mug out of freezer :blink:

Reactions: 5 people
I think either palmer or byrd will have a touchdown and callaway has 100 yd receiving with a td. JK will have 100 + yds. Defense will have 2 takeaways, Blitz happy , and D line will learn where LOS is .

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back