The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

People are so mad about a instant classic comeback against a solid opponent. There are things to be concerned about, but I went to bed happy and I woke up happy. WTF is people's problem?

It was pretty much the standard Vol gamethread. Everyone predicting a pretty solid win. Everyone freaking out and quitting. Then everyone in a massive *****y mood afterwards. I've never seen a more fickle fanbase get rewarded with comeback win after comeback win and still not be grateful for it.

It was pretty much the standard Vol gamethread. Everyone predicting a pretty solid win. Everyone freaking out and quitting. Then everyone in a massive *****y mood afterwards. I've never seen a more fickle fanbase get rewarded with comeback win after comeback win and still not be grateful for it.

That's how we roll.

I realize it's a shutout but how many yards does ISU have? Defense still looks off to me

I'm just frustrated that we as vol fans can't just sit back and enjoy watching our team taking care of business and blanking the opponent.

Last edited:
I'm just frustrated that we as vol fans can't just sit back and enjoy watching our team taking care of business and blanking the opponent.

Well, we didn't and other teams we play against did much better. Does transitive happen in football, I don't know. Bit we should have beat the hell out of them and we didn't. Other SEC schools beat better teams by better team play. This a freak we should beat 60+ to 10 if we are too tear sec and we failed

It doesn't excuse anything but at least 3 other teams that I know of "struggled" against FCS teams today. It's really become sort of common. I think it's a combo of some of these FCS schools are better than some FBS teams and it's just hard to get up to play them.

That 3rd down song is hot garbage. The only thing I liked about it was how the dancers danced to it

What's everyone's feelings on the Florida game?

I am surprisingly confident. I think all that is needed is 20 points for a win. I know our D has disappointed but Florida's O is terrible and hasn't had any repetitions since the Michigan debacle.

Even with the game in Gainesville, it's a perfect setup for UT to get a huge road win. If they lose, it's going to go downhill quickly for Butch.

What's everyone's feelings on the Florida game?

I am surprisingly confident. I think all that is needed is 20 points for a win. I know our D has disappointed but Florida's O is terrible and hasn't had any repetitions since the Michigan debacle.

Even with the game in Gainesville, it's a perfect setup for UT to get a huge road win. If they lose, it's going to go downhill quickly for Butch.

i dont even care anymore

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back