Madden 18

I dont hate the game but boy do I suck on offense, I'm worse than us trying to run behind our 2015 o line

I dont hate the game but boy do I suck on offense, I'm worse than us trying to run behind our 2015 o line

From what I can tell they took away the splash plays but give up the short to intermediate plays. A seam route over the midfield with a tight end against any cover 2 will work 80% of the time and a WR screen is near impossible to stop.

From what I can tell they took away the splash plays but give up the short to intermediate plays. A seam route over the midfield with a tight end against any cover 2 will work 80% of the time and a WR screen is near impossible to stop.
Isnt cover 2 really weak against seams in real life as well?

Just played for the first time after the patch that included the HDR patch and also the coverage fixes. Much, much better imo and the game plays really well right now. Before the HDR patch the game looked amazing graphically on my pro and 4k TV, but man after they patched in the HDR this is the prettiest sports game I have ever played. Even the shields on each uniform has a mice little shimmer in certain lighting.....uts that detailed.

Still disappointed in game play. Kickoff coverage my guy runs, then stops. Pass coverage my defenders literally turn away from the ball, run backwards towards the ball, while trying to cover another player. My DEs will not cut in for a sack, they run right by the qb. Tackles can be challenging in general. Offense is still blocky. Contact sound us still garbage. Sounds like a cardboard box bring hit with a paper towel roll. Anyone else having these issues? I'm wondering if it's just the digital copy, but I wouldn't think that would make a difference

Still disappointed in game play. Kickoff coverage my guy runs, then stops. Pass coverage my defenders literally turn away from the ball, run backwards towards the ball, while trying to cover another player. My DEs will not cut in for a sack, they run right by the qb. Tackles can be challenging in general. Offense is still blocky. Contact sound us still garbage. Sounds like a cardboard box bring hit with a paper towel roll. Anyone else having these issues? I'm wondering if it's just the digital copy, but I wouldn't think that would make a difference
No.... Not having a single one of those issues

21430616_10155460422321006_17095046928299622_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
What's your favorite?

Last year probably. The newer games on this console are vastly better than the 360 Gen IMO.... But again, not sure why the debate has to go on in the Madden 18 thread. I think we have a dick showing thread on the subject somewhere

I like the game a lot. Maybe I just suck but if a team has the ball to score to end the game, I cannot do anything to stop them. They throw the ball over the top any time they want and little dinks and dunks go for big yards each time.

I like the game a lot. Maybe I just suck but if a team has the ball to score to end the game, I cannot do anything to stop them. They throw the ball over the top any time they want and little dinks and dunks go for big yards each time.

I employ a bend. UT don't break style defense personally. It works better against players than the CPU. Just have to buy yourself enough time for them to make a mistake and the over, give them 3 here and 4 there and limit the 10+ yard plays. Field position is king in this madden.

Game plays phenomenally on All Madden, slow speed, and with some good sliders. Graphically looks unreal. Still some animation issues that I wish they would phase out of the franchise and still see some WR warping.

I employ a bend. UT don't break style defense personally. It works better against players than the CPU. Just have to buy yourself enough time for them to make a mistake and the over, give them 3 here and 4 there and limit the 10+ yard plays. Field position is king in this madden.

I have noticed that. If the CPU is backed up it does perform well.

What sliders would you guys recommend for the game? Operation sports has a ton of them just wasn't sure which one might be better.

I'm in an online franchise with some friends. I'm the Jags and I brought in local hero Nate Peterman to run the show. He broke the single season touchdown record and jumped up to an 88 after year 1 with Superstar development. I've noticed that the development players will change at the end of the year depending on their play.

I think the settings are default and difficulty is all pro. Might need to change the sliders to increase the difficulty

I'm in an online franchise with some friends. I'm the Jags and I brought in local hero Nate Peterman to run the show. He broke the single season touchdown record and jumped up to an 88 after year 1 with Superstar development. I've noticed that the development players will change at the end of the year depending on their play.

I think the settings are default and difficulty is all pro. Might need to change the sliders to increase the difficulty

Dev will change during the year as well.

Any teams open? And what are the rules?

VN Store

Back