RIP Joe

Attachments

• IMG_4440.JPG
    IMG_4440.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 53
tenor.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
Behr,

We just moved into our house we bought. We had been moving a few things here and there. Tired today. Baby girl is getting big. 10 months old! My son comes home to this new assignment in Virginia soon. I am as happy as I can be with this. My 6 year old is about to start first grade! Happy and sad that my little buddy is growing up.

How are things with you?

Reactions: 1 person
It's been a nightmare. My baby momma looooooves her some wall art.. been a busy move.

It's been a nightmare. My baby momma looooooves her some wall art.. been a busy move.

Thankfully my wife has a friend who loves helping her with hanging stuff like that!

It's moot, now. The posts have been removed. Apparently, posting pics of comely coeds and recent grads with accompanying lurid comments are OK; disruptively posting pics of aged faculty and mid-century alumni is OK; posting a pic that actually relates to Tech's fight song is not OK. In these times, it's de rigueur to assume or imply lurid intent in the posting of a pic of an innocent child. That's both disgusting and disheartening. You're welcome to keep what you meant among yourselves.

I didn't assume or imply any intent. I didn't attack or mention your character. I don't appreciate your implication of mine.

There were pics of half naked girls with some "sexually suggestive" comments accompanying them and there were more to follow, that's what that thread is all about. Has been as long as I've been a member here. If you find that disgusting and disheartening, maybe you shouldn't have posted a picture of a 3-4 year old girl in it.

I found it awkward.

I didn't assume or imply any intent. I didn't attack or mention your character. I don't appreciate your implication of mine.

There were pics of half naked girls with some "sexually suggestive" comments accompanying them and there were more to follow, that's what that thread is all about. Has been as long as I've been a member here. If you find that disgusting and disheartening, maybe you shouldn't have posted a picture of a 3-4 year old girl in it.

I found it awkward.

What in blue hell did I miss?

9780137547708.jpg

The author chose to publish one of my stories in the original printings of the 1960s. Let me know when you spot it, Behr.

Wylo, do people still call you a negavol?

yes, among other things. But it's not as bad anymore. I think the combination of Behr rubbing off on me and the amount of lunatics in there have lowered my Nega-status.

Last edited:
yes, among other things. But it's not as bad anymore. I think the combination of Behr rubbing of on me and the amount of lunatics in there have lowered my Nega-status.

Offseason! Duh.

Maybe you've mellowed a little, but You haven't been around as much, traffic has been down and we've only played 1 game. I see that all changing.

My attitude has changed as I've said it would.

It's year 5 for Butch and we don't have the AD issue that we had last year. I'm still unsure about Floridas future, but Georgia seems to at least be getting better. If we don't make it to Atlanta this season, I just really can't be convinced we will with Butch. Ever. If Georgia goes on a run for a couple of years and Florida fires Mac and gets a decent coach, we could be playing second or third fiddle forever.

That said. No matter what happens (like going 1-11), I'll never come on VN and bad mouth, make fun of, trash or make unnecessary stupid comments about player(s), Butch or his staff, it's just not me. I'll also continue to defend those players and coaches against those that do.

Let's just hope we improve week to week and don't have to worry about all of that.

Reactions: 2 people
As this is the off-topic thread, I will make general mention of those VNsters who cannot refrain from intruding their reactionary politics into every bloody post to any forum. They are few, but they are prolific. Today, I am feeling the weariness of being subjected to their incessant inanity.

As this is the off-topic thread, I will make general mention of those VNsters who cannot refrain from intruding their reactionary politics into every bloody post to any forum. They are few, but they are prolific. Today, I am feeling the weariness of being subjected to their incessant inanity.
Sounds like they won the war of attrition.

It's weird..

An old friend died today. I haven't spoken to this man since about 2005, yet when I saw the news, my heart hurt so bad and it feels like we just had lunch at work. Talking trash and acting silly.

Life sucks, sometimes.

RIP Quint. I love you brother.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back