Madden 18

Wylo-PS4

I picked Barry Sanders... it was either him or prime time...

No chance i'd pick Brady or Stab Lewis..

Jerry Rice was a distant third.

Just finished longshot. Nice story, but I was hoping that an NFL Story mode actually consisted of playing in the NFL at one point.

Reactions: 2 people
Freak..... I see you playing MUT.... Gotta try some MUT squads

I love MUT and MUT squads is a lot of fun. I first got the game on PS4 but realized the folks I play with are on xbox this year, so I have it on both. I mostly play xbox, however. If you ever want to play sometime hit me up.

only issue with MUT is its pay to win
It really is, although there are lots of folks who don't put any money in the game. The salary cap mode also limits the number of top tier players you can have.

only issue with MUT is its pay to win

This is my main issue with MUT.

It's really fun to play but it gets annoying constantly getting lined up with "God Mode" teams when you don't spend any money on the game.

It will never happen, but I wish MUT purely operated on playing for the coins you get.

Last edited:
I love MUT and MUT squads is a lot of fun. I first got the game on PS4 but realized the folks I play with are on xbox this year, so I have it on both. I mostly play xbox, however. If you ever want to play sometime hit me up.

It really is, although there are lots of folks who don't put any money in the game. The salary cap mode also limits the number of top tier players you can have.

I'll hit you up

What's the consensus, is it a buy?

Graphics are a touch better. Story mode is cool although I felt that it was weird that we never actually play in the NFL. Ultimate team is solid like always.

But seeing the patriots and hearing "MVP" to Tom Brady every time I open the game is rough...

Graphics are a touch better. Story mode is cool although I felt that it was weird that we never actually play in the NFL. Ultimate team is solid like always.

But seeing the patriots and hearing "MVP" to Tom Brady every time I open the game is rough...

If you have a PS4 Pro, the graphical upgrade is amazing.

Is it? Different than last year?

It is rendered in 4K and 60fps for the Pro this year. The game is graphically the best sports game I have ever played. HDR patch is coming probably around the time the Xbox X comes out.

Controlled players feel really blocky to me. As in, motion is not fluid. Say If I try to run diagonally, it's like he moves up a step, then left a step, up a step, left a step. If they makes sense? Also the sound effects suck. Story mode was cool, MUT is more about money this year, than in the past. Besides long shot, I feel its taken a step backwards

I'll have to say, EA did do a good job with the Longshot storyline.

Completed it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Game is beautiful, but I definitely understand what you mean by the "blocky" feel when controlling players. I haven't played the game enough yet to determine if it's a step forward or step back, but it is definitely different.

I personally thought the gameplay last year was extremely fluid and didn't need to be changed a ton.

They have also increased the ability of u getting elites . I have like 8 elites only spent around 30 dollars . The whole elite once u level up is really nice

21319059_1610903872289628_6701094019086070375_o.jpg

VN Store

Back