Manti Te'o

Jaytrain5

New Rivals article up on him. He's rated as the #1 linebacker in the country and the #7 player overall.

He's the cousin of former Vol J.T. Mapu, and says the Vols are a school of interest.

Te'o would definitely be a nice pick-up. Anyone know much about him?

Only thing I have seen is he is pretty high on USC. He has a close friend there already who is going on his mission soon and Te'o was impressed by that.

He hasn't really talked to J.T. about Tennessee which is kind of weird since they are cousins, but he has talked to J.T.'s dad about Tennessee and he had nothing but good things to say. Article said they are the only ones on the island flying a UT Flag at their house and on their car, kinda cool. Seems like we will be right there until the end.

I do know that the school he goes to was just recently rated the #1 overall highschool in the nation in sports.

The highlights are nice, but take the sacks with a grain of salt - he won't be unblocked that many times for the rest of his career.

Good video. He shows nice burst, takes solid pursuit angles, and plays with some ferocity. He'd look good with a T on his helmet.

Ignore sucks, you still get page breaks where the spammer posts, about as annoying as his smiley posts are.

CU is pretty good about getting Hawaiian players because the LB coach so I would watch for Colorado being there till the very end too.

CU is pretty good about getting Hawaiian players because the LB coach so I would watch for Colorado being there till the very end too.

This kid is too big time to goto Colorado. They may get Hawaiians but not top 10 players from there. They may be on the rise but rising from the cellar is a long way.

Too big time? Ask Darrell Scott.

Would you chalk that up to the level of the program or the extenuating circumstances of the situation with his uncle being there? Maybe he would've ended up there anyway but I always got the impression that was one of the bigger factors in his choice.

I think the family thing with Scott helped alot. Some reason I just have a really hard time seeing him go anywhere but USC.

VN Store

Back