Who did this?

Hopefully a teenager did that and not a grown-ass man.

We gotta start doing things that matter, like beating Florida and Alabama - like the guy said above.

Reactions: 2 people
I seem to remember beating UF last year.

First time in 13 years and we still lost the East to them.

I just get tired of the talk - it's like when Vandy beats us once in a decade that's all they can talk about.

Let's do something important like winning the East and going on to a major bowl - then we can brag a little and not have to resort to juvenile pranks to make ourselves feel better.

Reactions: 1 person

I just get tired of the talk - it's like when Vandy beats us once in a decade that's all they can talk about.

Let's do something important like winning the East and going on to a major bowl - then we can brag a little and not have to resort to juvenile pranks to make ourselves feel better.

lol..

wow

Reactions: 13 people

Who what in your yard??

Dude, you have a young lady with personal flotation devices as your avatar.

You have got. to stop taking. things so. seriously.

can't you just feel the VN love all over your body...ok, maybe I'm a little gassy...and, as always...

GO VOLS!

PS. It's Volatage throughout the SEC...:pepper::pepper:

VN Store

Back