So are we scrimmaging today?

List the injuries that are keeping us from scrimmaging? Hall and Calbert?

I don't think anyone else is injured. All other OL were back yesterday.

Bunch of chicken littles in here.

Reactions: 5 people
List the injuries that are keeping us from scrimmaging? Hall and Calbert?

I don't think anyone else is injured. All other OL were back yesterday.

Bunch of chicken littles in here.

CJB said injuries would keep us from having a competitive scrimmage today. Is he a chicken little?

Reactions: 6 people
Does that mean it won't be a scrimmage thats competitive because of them or does it mean it's been canceled?

The way he made it sound was it was cancelled. I forget his exact wording. He said it on WNML yestersay so maybe someone else can chime in. But he said something like - you want those things to be competative and due to injuries it just wouldn't be competative right now. He named several o linemen that would out

Reactions: 3 people
Butch said the scrimmage is cancelled for fans, but just VolNation fans, because "they're too injured." Or maybe he said, "damaged goods." I don't know, I wasn't paying very close attention, was too busy reading threads about whether he'll keep his job this year.

Still no word on whether scrimmage will go for the team.

CJB said injuries would keep us from having a competitive scrimmage today. Is he a chicken little?

It means you guys hang on to every little word that a coach says as if it's gospel. He's making sure injuries don't pile up before a game.

Like I said go ahead and list the injured players. There's 2, and one was redshirting anyways.

He may have, in fact, canceled it do to the death in the fam for JG. The whole team seems a bit sluggish to me at the moment and he wants to make sure JG doesn't miss any more practice time. This team is very close. That would be a pretty good guess.

I've read several articles about how Coach is keeping practices and scrimmages out of the eyes of the media, and no open practices, because he wants to keep his "competitive advantage" His words.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch said the scrimmage is cancelled for fans, but just VolNation fans, because "they're too injured." Or maybe he said, "damaged goods." I don't know, I wasn't paying very close attention, was too busy reading threads about whether he'll keep his job this year.

Still no word on whether scrimmage will go for the team.

So you are such a CBJ that you value the opinions of random people on a chat forum more than what he is saying? Interesting.

Reactions: 1 person
The team had one big scrimmage scheduled for Fall camp. It was originally scheduled for today. CBJ moved it to this coming Wednesday because a several oline men were nicked up earlier in the week. CBJ just adjusted the practice schedule to get everyone ready for this big scrimmage. After Wednesday focus will turn more to Ga Tech.

Reactions: 5 people
It means you guys hang on to every little word that a coach says as if it's gospel. He's making sure injuries don't pile up before a game.

Like I said go ahead and list the injured players. There's 2, and one was redshirting anyways.

He is making sure injuries dont pile up before a game? Isnt it well documented and he admitted that he took it easy in practice to avoid injuries last season?

VN Store

Back