Kongbo Sacks!

maxvolfan

How many will he get this season? Will he have a year that will put him in the 2nd or 3rd round in the draft?

You should replace that exclamation point with a question mark in your thread title, OP.
Just to keep it real.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll gladly eat crow.

I'll say 4.5

I think Darrell Taylor and Kyle Phillips(banking) will be the main contributors this season in sacks. JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I say Kongbos sacks are dependent mostly on who starts on the other side of him and how well they do. If Phillips lives up (and I feel like he is hungry and talented enough to do so) I think we easily get 23+ sacks from the end rotation with those 2 splitting about 17

I don't know what to predict about anyone on the D-Line. Off of high school ratings we may the most talented D-Line on paper in the country, four of which were considered a 5* (McKenzie, Kongbo, Phillips, and Tuttle). Yet at the same time, other than Tuttle who has gotten injured, there hasn't been much to be impressed with.

Hopefully, now that it is their time to shine, everything begins to come together for these guys. As for Kongbo, if he has a Corey Vereen type year (7 sacks) it will be a success in my eyes. But that is if he is disciplined to the run and plays with the team. I could easily see Kongbo's ego driving him to only focusing on his sack number and everything else taking a back seat.

Reactions: 2 people
Depends on the DT's explosive push, if strong he'll feast. If not he"ll get scattered broken play sacks. Also the GT game will test his discipline at DE, and reaction time quickness.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't know what the number will be, but I think Darrell Taylor will have more than Kongbo and will prove to be the better DE.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back