Official Mayweather VS McGregor Thread

Decision...... Mayweather ain't knocking him out

According to sports science, Mayweather hits as hard as Nate Diaz. He can KO McGregor. It's a matter of volume, I think. Is Money going to play peek a boo all night? If he goes for it, he can knock him out, but he's probably so afraid of McGregor's power.

Reactions: 1 person
According to sports science, Mayweather hits as hard as Nate Diaz. He can KO McGregor. It's a matter of volume, I think. Is Money going to play peek a boo all night? If he goes for it, he can knock him out, but he's probably so afraid of McGregor's power.

Of course he could KO McGregor, but he wont. Floyd has knocked out one guy since 99....just not the way he fights.

Of course he could KO McGregor, but he wont. Floyd has knocked out one guy since 99....just not the way he fights.

Did you mean '09? He's knocked out 7 guys since '99.

These are boxers he's fighting. They've all had years of specific training in boxing defense. McGregor will have had a few months of focusing on boxing defense.

These are boxers he's fighting. They've all had years of specific training in boxing defense. McGregor will have had a few months of focusing on boxing defense.

He's had TKOs, but he hasn't knocked a guy out since then. I'm not suggesting McGregor has a chance at all here, just I don't see Floyd knocking him out.....it will go to decision IMO.

He's had TKOs, but he hasn't knocked a guy out since then. I'm not suggesting McGregor has a chance at all here, just I don't see Floyd knocking him out.....it will go to decision IMO.

Part of me thinks you are right, but part of me believes Mayweather won't be able to keep McGregor off him for 12 rounds unless he is absolutely punishing him. McG has the size to swarm FM and muscle him and he'll find chances to put FM in danger this way. Mayweather has to make him pay dearly for that or he's going to end up getting bullied. I think this is why there is opportunity for a KO, one way or another.

Mayweather wins; but I'm enjoying seeing McGregor completely destroy him in the press conferences. Mayweather is one stupid sounding person.

Plus no matter what, I give McGregor credit for stepping into Mayweather's world; no way in hell Mayweather would ever dare step in McGregor's world because he would get effed.

Mayweather wins; but I'm enjoying seeing McGregor completely destroy him in the press conferences. Mayweather is one stupid sounding person.

Plus no matter what, I give McGregor credit for stepping into Mayweather's world; no way in hell Mayweather would ever dare step in McGregor's world because he would get effed.

Have a lot of respect for McGregor for stepping into boxing. I agree, Mayweather would get smashed in 1 round in a MMA fight, but he doesn't have to do that. McGregor is definitely entertaining AF

Have a lot of respect for McGregor for stepping into boxing. I agree, Mayweather would get smashed in 1 round in a MMA fight, but he doesn't have to do that. McGregor is definitely entertaining AF

In the end they're all laughing all the way to the bank. It's genius all the way around.

I've got more respect for him talking his way into a fight that will bring him more money than most if not all UFC greats career earnings combined than stepping in the ring I've got very little boxing training but I'd take a at most 36 min beating for a couple million. It's win/win for him if he somehow wins he'll be able to name his price in the future but if/when he loses he wasn't supposed to win anyway and will still be depositing millions of dollars in his bank account

I'd have way more respect for CMG if he'd actually defend his belt, though I'd bet a chunk of money he never returns to MMA. As Elf said, I'd fight Floyd for a 100+ million.

19956302_1554244441288905_8473503887263143832_o.jpg

Idk, have you seen these tour press conferences or whatever they're calling them? He's pretty damn dumb. And Floyd needs lessons on talking trash, looks even worse with McGregor being so good at it.

He is dumb AF, but I wouldn't be able to take an illiterate jab otherwise. Lol

VN Store

Back