8 Injured players missing spring practice

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Arti...l-players-missing-spring-camp-with-i-51876002

They include shy Tuttle, Brett Kendrick, Kendal vickers, Rashan Gaulden, Micah Abernathy, Josh smith, Kyle philips, and Brandon Johnson.

Notable players missing from that list: Khalil Makenzie, Evan berry, chance hall, quart'e sapp

I'd say they will be limited. Probably in green non-contact jerseys.

I still say no way Tuttle plays in 2017. I think he's headed for a redshirt year.

Reactions: 1 person
http://tennessee.247sports.com/Arti...l-players-missing-spring-camp-with-i-51876002

They include shy Tuttle, Brett Kendrick, Kendal vickers, Rashan Gaulden, Micah Abernathy, Josh smith, Kyle philips, and Brandon Johnson.

Notable players missing from that list: Khalil Makenzie, Evan berry, chance hall, quart'e sapp

It has already been stated those 4 will be limited as they rehab and heal. ATC is an amazing place; they have physical therapists, strength trainers, equipment managers, nutritionists, even a barber.

If there is one thing they need? A faith healer.

It has already been stated those 4 will be limited as they rehab and heal. ATC is an amazing place; they have physical therapists, strength trainers, equipment managers, nutritionists, even a barber.

Yep WitchDoctor needs a job there

Reactions: 3 people

I still say no way Tuttle plays in 2017. I think he's headed for a redshirt year.

I am beginning to fear Tuttle may end up sharing a room with Andrew Butcher. Hope I am wrong about that.

I have to agree with him maybe taking a red shirt year. If his rehab cuts well into the season, no need burning a year when he deserves at least a shot as playing two full seasons. I want him back when he is fully healthy.

if Tuttle needs a red shirt this year, that is one less stud on the D line as we all know, and our depth stinks as is... here's to hoping he surprises everyone and is ready to go against the yellow jackets.

If Butch Jones fails to beat Vanderbilt again this year, a faith healer may recuse himself from Butch Jones and his cliches......:lolabove:

I wish we had some with world class speed and leaping ability that were missing spring practice because they were participating in Track and Field.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm seeing a lot of doubters on Tuttle making it this year...

I'm not on that boat. I think he makes it for Fall Practice, maybe no contact, but he needs a full healthy season this year. He will help himself a lot by showing he is resilient.

Dude is a beast and you know he's doing everything he can to get healthy. He knows we need him come Fall. He still has two full seasons left to play, correct?

Be a lot better for his resume if he can fill them with stats.

Get better big man! Learn from CBH everything you can.

I believe that Tuttle nor McK will be able to play a full season, in which they will be impacts on the field. THey will either play a few games the entire season or they will play injured in games.
ONce they hit the NFL, they will no longer get injured and will have successful careers. Sorta like Kevin Burnett.......

I'm not on that boat. I think he makes it for Fall Practice, maybe no contact, but he needs a full healthy season this year. He will help himself a lot by showing he is resilient.

Dude is a beast and you know he's doing everything he can to get healthy. He knows we need him come Fall. He still has two full seasons left to play, correct?

At least if he does play hold him out vs the chop blockers on Georgia Tech -- dumbest game Hart ever scheduled

Reactions: 2 people
There have got to be some transfers or walk on options who would see the opportunity to see playing time at the defensive tackle position at Tennessee.. Show me another SEC or Power 5 program that has immediate openings at the DT as does Tennessee... Opportunity meets preparation meets dreams...

Agreed, we had all kinds of VN experts last year promoting no way he could be back before midseason, yet there he was. Same thing this year, I fully expect him back and playing well early.

Three years ago I had sky high expectations for Tuttle, Mackenzie and Phillips, and thought Barnett and Sawyers would be serviceable players.

VN Store

Back