The guy Currie ran off at Kansas State just took out No. 2 seed Dook

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Frank Martin has done a nice job at South Carolina. Even so, I didn't see them taking out Duke.

Reactions: 8 people
Got rid of the men's basketball coach that has took South Carolina further than they have ever been in their program's history.

Reactions: 4 people
Frank Martin was a good basketball coach at Kansas State, and he is a good basketball coach at South Carolina. Who knows what all happened in their relationship, apart from suspending the kid for the NCAA Tournament, but I still think it has to be a black mark on Currie's resume.

Currie might be wildly successful here, but letting Currie Martin leave sure looks like a mistake.

Reactions: 12 people
frank martin was a good basketball coach at kansas state, and he is a good basketball coach at south carolina. Who knows what all happened in their relationship, apart from suspending the kid for the ncaa tournament, but i still think it has to be a black mark on currie's resume.

Currie might be wildly successful here, but letting currie leave sure looks like a mistake.

Wat

Reactions: 1 person
Frank martin was a blatant cheater at Kansas state. It took him 6 years to get to the NCAA at South Carolina. Very average coach with baggage.

Reactions: 5 people
Frank Martin was a good basketball coach at Kansas State, and he is a good basketball coach at South Carolina. Who knows what all happened in their relationship, apart from suspending the kid for the NCAA Tournament, but I still think it has to be a black mark on Currie's resume.

Currie might be wildly successful here, but letting Currie leave sure looks like a mistake.

Freak, you okay?

Currie might be wildly successful here, but letting Currie Martin leave sure looks like a mistake.

Depends on how much of that article I linked to was factual, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Frank martin was a blatant cheater at Kansas state. It took him 6 years to get to the NCAA at South Carolina. Very average coach with baggage.
In basketball if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. lol.

I believe this is his fifth year, not sixth.

He took Kansas State to the tourney every year but one. And he's won 50 games at S. Carolina the past two seasons.

Freak, you okay?

I'm okay. A little tired. Why? :)

Reactions: 4 people
In basketball if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. lol.

I believe this is his fifth year, not sixth.

He took Kansas State to the tourney every year but one. And he's won 50 games at S. Carolina the past two seasons.

I'm okay. A little tired. Why? :)

You are right. 5th year and he is 38-52 in the SEC. No way folks around Knoxville would be that patient.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back