Reactions: 1 person
Date: Monday, Mar. 20, 2017
Time: TBA

not many details available for this game yet

I assume it will be televised on one of the ESPN TV Channels

you can stream the game here

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/

not sure where to listen at yet :)

there should be more information after all the Womens games have been played today

stay focused,play hard,keep the turn overs down :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Lady got that win too!

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like Texas A&M finding out why we lost to Penn. They are down twelve at half time!

LVs gonna have to step it up bigtime. Another game with only 8 points from Nared, 3 points from Reynolds and 1 point from Middleton won't get them to the S16. DD, Nunn and MR carried the team today.

LVs need Nared to stay out of foul trouble and get her confidence back. She only played 23 minutes today and hit only two FGs.

Reactions: 2 people
LVs gonna have to step it up bigtime. Another game with only 8 points from Nared, 3 points from Reynolds and 1 point from Middleton won't get them to the S16. DD, Nunn and MR carried the team today.

LVs need Nared to stay out of foul trouble and get her confidence back. She only played 23 minutes today and hit only two FGs.

She'll be faced off against Myisha Hines-Allen. That will be a very tough matchup for Jaime on offense and defense. She better bring her A game and play smart defense.

Have they announced the game time? Trump is going to be holding a campaign rally in Louisville at 7:30 p.m., which means things will start getting crazy around 5.

Date: Monday, Mar. 20, 2017
Time: TBA

not many details available for this game yet

I assume it will be televised on one of the ESPN TV Channels

you can stream the game here

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/

not sure where to listen at yet :)

there should be more information after all the Womens games have been played today

stay focused,play hard,keep the turn overs down :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:
http://www.espn.com/ncw/preview?gameId=400947269

no idea why no game time yet

PineyBluff Vol's linked article says 6:45.

Mule, if that's correct, would you mind editing your OP for those of us who depend on VN to tell us where to find our games? Thanks muchly :hi:

5 Tennessee Lady Vols
20-11

ESPN2 3/20 6:45 PM ET

4 Louisville Cardinals
28-7

Last edited:
LadyVols are 28-0 in the 2nd round of the NCAA's.

Let's hope we can keep this streak going!

🏀🔶💙🔷

Reactions: 4 people
But whose going to get the most coverage..uconn us duke and Stanford all play aroun the same time

I expect ESPN will do what it has historically done and give more air time to its university of choice. Best way to watch the game is to be there or watch it on Watch ESPN.

This is what I find on ESPN
NCAA WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP PRES. BY CAPITAL ONE - OKLAHOMA CITY REGION - 2ND ROUND

5TennesseeLady Vols
20-11
ESPN2
5:45 PM CT
4LouisvilleCardinals
28-7

If Middleton, Reynolds and Nared contribute little offensively we lose. Meme cannot be counted on to hit shots.

After seeing the battles in the paint yesterday I would like to see MR get aggressive and send a message.

VN Store

Back