Lady Vols Game Thread vs Dayton NCAA Tournament

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Saturday, Mar. 18, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN2)

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are a 5 seed

Dayton is a 12 seed

get focused and stay that way Lady Vols :) it is time to show your pride and heart ,the potential for greatness is there ,use it :salute:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 5 people
thanks, but this thread is about the Mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee

kick some ass Ladys :)

Where have you been?! We have been worried about you. So glad you are OK.

OK, this is a LV game thread...but if you ever do disappear again, I'm starting a WHERE'S MULE? thread and we will hunt you down!:):):rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Where have you been?! We have been worried about you. So glad you are OK.

OK, this is a LV game thread...but if you ever do disappear again, I'm starting a WHERE'S MULE? thread and we will hunt you down!:):):rock:

long story,but thanks

and Go Lady Vols,kick some butt :)

Reactions: 1 person
Ivy went back to school to get an additional PhD in Elitist Conversationalism to be able to come back here and really impress everyone.

Reactions: 2 people
The crickets can't make it.

But they'll be sitting with me at the big-screen at game-time.

Make me proud, Lady Vols

Coach J

This team is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get. We could come out and play well, then again we may come on lackadaisical and timid and lose. It's mind numbing just how inconsistent this team is in EFFORT, forget everything else and I'm sorry for the negatives but we don't have the instinct of a great team. Many time we play so lax it makes me puke. Pat in her heyday would have never tolerated the passiveness of this groups overall effort on the floor. This has to change, and if Holly can't do it soon, she will be gone. If she can I am all for it, but don't make excuses. This team has underperformed with what talent she has now and it has for a few years now. Our womens program cannot settle for this, this program could have a BEVY of top notch coaches it's not like a good coach isn't going to want it. They don't have to follow Summit and the potential of this program speaks for itself. The ball is in your hands Holly, if you want to stay there it is time to put a team out there that plays with the passion of UT teams in the past. Of course we want wins, but without game in game out effort that is on coaching and being able to get your point across. Heck Geno's teams play fired up against flat rock u, they don't need a reason they are the reason. Having know Pat's fire especially before she got sick it makes me sick that our team just doesn't seem to have it. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back