Interesting Bracketology Odds

With the blow out win over Missouri, the Vols have moved back to a 25 per cent chance of getting in the Big Dance from 22 per cent. For those who scoffed at the statement I made about the win at ETSU helping Tennessee in SOS, the Buc's blow out win @Chattanooga moved their odds to 47 percent with only 36 percent of that attributed to winning their tournament. I also stick by my 5-5 split on a neutral floor. See, you can cheer for both teams. It's east Tennessee.

And didnt Donnie Boy lay the foundation for CRB success this season also????

Reactions: 2 people
Unless the Vols win out including an upset of SC, this team is headed to the NIT.

No wonder our games are poorly attended if we have people passionate enough to be on a forum that still think this.

The bubble is garbage. If you think Clemson is doing better than we are with their resumé, continue in your opinion. Clemson is a first four out right now.

Reactions: 1 person
And didnt Donnie Boy lay the foundation for CRB success this season also????

Coach John Brady tweeted:
“With good friend Donnie Tyndal watching him coach the D-league all star game in New Orleans. Outstanding coach !” Not bad for a first year assistant to be coaching in the D League All Star game.

VHFVT.gif

“With good friend Donnie Tyndal watching him coach the D-league all star game in New Orleans. Outstanding coach !” Not bad for a first year assistant to be coaching in the D League All Star game.

That's about all he'll do from here on out. I've still got a doozy screenshot of something you said last fall that I can't wait to post in a couple weeks. It's another tally on the "Things SeniorDrill Got Wrong But Won't Admit" list.

That's about all he'll do from here on out. I've still got a doozy screenshot of something you said last fall that I can't wait to post in a couple weeks. It's another tally on the "Things SeniorDrill Got Wrong But Won't Admit" list.

That list may need it's own forum, it's getting so big.

Since we are posting random teeets about lil Donnie...

Ben Frederickson‏ @Ben_Fred
Vols thump Tigers in Knox. Please tell me the idiot fringe that thought Donnie Tyndall was a better coach than Rick Barnes has dispersed.

Meanwhile, ETSU is now listed as a 14 seed with a 47% chance of being in the tournament and an 11% chance even if they don't won the Sou Con tourney.

Since we are posting random teeets about lil Donnie...

Ben Frederickson‏ @Ben_Fred
Vols thump Tigers in Knox. Please tell me the idiot fringe that thought Donnie Tyndall was a better coach than Rick Barnes has dispersed.

Well one still exists.

Also, he was an assistant coach at the All Star game, as his boss Jerry Stackhouse was the actual coach at the NBDL ASG. Of course, only a fringe actually thinks being an assistant coach at the NBDL ASG is some awesome accomplishment.

No wonder our games are poorly attended if we have people passionate enough to be on a forum that still think this.

The bubble is garbage. If you think Clemson is doing better than we are with their resumé, continue in your opinion. Clemson is a first four out right now.

I'm just keeping it real. If this team makes the NCAAT, I think that is a big surprise even given how hard they play at times.

I've followed TR for years and their bracketology has never been very accurate. Maybe they've made some tweaks to their formula this year but I think it should be taken w a grain of salt. The matrix is probably a better source

You are no Vol fan. Quit pretending.
You jokers are insane. I am an ETSU grad. Does that prevent me from being a Tennessee fan? I have worn a lot more orange and white over the years than I have blue and gold.
Let me give you a little hint since you are so smart. If ETSU finishes the season without another loss, Tennessee will have a better chance of getting in the tournament even if they go undefeated the rest of the season. It's a skin of your teeth deal and that could be the difference between Tennessee getting in or not. We are talking fractions of a percentage point.
YOU BETTER CHEER FOR THE BUCS IF YOU WANT TENNESSEE IN THE TOURNAMENT. You can cheer for both teams. It's east Tennessee.:rock:

You jokers are insane. I am an ETSU grad. Does that prevent me from being a Tennessee fan? I have worn a lot more orange and white over the years than I have blue and gold.
Let me give you a little hint since you are so smart. If ETSU finishes the season without another loss, Tennessee will have a better chance of getting in the tournament even if they go undefeated the rest of the season. It's a skin of your teeth deal and that could be the difference between Tennessee getting in or not. We are talking fractions of a percentage point.
YOU BETTER CHEER FOR THE BUCS IF YOU WANT TENNESSEE IN THE TOURNAMENT. You can cheer for both teams. It's east Tennessee.:rock:

Your agenda is all PRO BUCS. Everyone is getting tired of your same old argumemt. Bucs or Donnie. Bucs or Donnie. Its older than you buddy.

You all know I love statistics so taking this Team Rankings bracketology, let's break it down a little.

Kentucky and Florida have a 100% chance of getting in the tournament. South Carolina has a 97% chance. Arkansas has a 79% chance. They are in.

Tennessee leads the rest of the pack at 26%. Vanderbilt is 25%, A&M is 22%, Alabama is 18%, Georgia is 14%, Mississippi is 3%, A&M is 2%, and the other SEC teams are 0%.

ETSU is at 47%. The Vols win over them is more meaningful to getting in the NCAA tournament than their wins over any SEC team this year. If the Bucs slide, then the Vols slide.

PS You had better become a Bucs fan, cwboytruckers.

VN Store

Back