The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I can believe the choke job I've watched in the WVU/KU game. WVU blew a 14 point lead with 2 minutes to go. Down 6 in OT now.

I am not sure I can believe the choke job I've watched in the WVU/KU game. WVU blew a 14 point lead with 2 minutes to go. Down 6 in OT now.

Kansas was allowed time and time again to maul them as they trapped and pressed them. I couldn't believe what they were getting away.

I get it, but it's not like either will play in a league that anyone will care about .

*not saying I don't like them or don't appreciate their time playing for the Vols.
I think hubbs will be in the NBA. It make take him two or three years, but if he wants to I think he'll make it.

I think hubbs will be in the NBA. It make take him two or three years, but if he wants to I think he'll make it.

You have about as good of a shot making the NBA.

I'm sure Lofton wanted it. I'm sure Stokes wanted it. I'm sure Hopson wanted it

Just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it.

You have about as good of a shot making the NBA.

I'm sure Lofton wanted it. I'm sure Stokes wanted it. I'm sure Hopson wanted it

Just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it.
That's not how I meant it. I mean, if he wants to continue playing basketball he could make it in two to three years. He's got it all going for him. If he can only get that three point shot up to 40%. He can score against bigger players, rebound,pass,and play defense. He has all the tools.

That's not how I meant it. I mean, if he wants to continue playing basketball he could make it in two to three years. He's got it all going for him. If he can only get that three point shot up to 40%. He can score against bigger players, rebound,pass,and play defense. He has all the tools.

Oh I have no doubts he'll still play. I think it'll be overseas.

Big game in Harrogate today at 4PM. LMU ranked 16th takes on Queens the 10th ranked team in Div. II A win for the Splitters will tie them with Queens for 1st place in the conference. In an earlier meeting Queens defeated LMU 105 to 103 in OT. Looking forward to seeing this one.
I ran into a couple LMU players last night at a local restaurant and wished them luck. Both seemed fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back