EA Show Today

Look, say what you want about Ainge, but I personally think he was much better when he was on TSR and even his little run on RTI. Now he's basically just a mouthpiece for Butch. He doesn't have any original content, and he and Brian Rice (whom I actually really like) are a bad pair because they're both homers. Ainge needs someone who's more grounded or even kinda a negavol to counter him, not someone who's just going to agree with him. I can barely listen to their show. I try and usually turn it off after about ten minutes. It's just not good.

'Cause you hate Butch Jones. We get it. :hmm:

Reactions: 1 person
He literally says the same things about Butch that he said on RTI radio last fall.

Just because he doesn't think Butch should be fired doesn't mean he's his "mouthpiece."

The minority that doesn't like Butch thinks they are the majority.

On a side note, David Blackburn is suppose to be interviewed on his show today.

He literally says the same things about Butch that he said on RTI radio last fall.

Just because he doesn't think Butch should be fired doesn't mean he's his "mouthpiece."

People read the "mouthpiece" thing and now everybody repeats it in every thread. If your not bashing Butch at every turn you are his so called mouthpiece. That's the way it works around here as you well know.

Reactions: 2 people
Only heard the first hour, but I didn't hear it that way. Seemed normal, but was fired up about his topics on the changes to the recruiting calendar.

He's been sober for several years, so accusing him of sounding "a little drunk" is in poor taste, in my opinion.

Honestly, no disrespect intended. I don't know him personally, and I had forgotten that there were issues in his past that he'd worked through. Poor choice of words to try and describe, what I thought sounded like, a change in his normal show presence.

I just listened to the first hour on the podcast and, with all due respect, didn't hear anything out of the norm. Absolutely nothing different than usual.

I didn't hear the first half of the show, but the second half and especially the final hour is when I felt like something seemed different. Like I mentioned, he started cutting off BR randomly and regularly. And when WW came in to do the crossover final segment, Pat Forte's name came up about something that would be featured later in the day, he just seemed overly enthusiastic to bash Forte, about really trivial things. It just sounded really odd to me. Wondered if anyone else felt that way, maybe starting a thread about it wasn't necessary and I should've just moved on with my day.

Nope...

0729aingemug_4381256_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Come on man. This is Busch league. He battled alcohol and pills and overcame it. Instead of posting his picture to belittle him anonymously, you should celebrate that he's been able to make a better life for himself and recover.

Low class man. Proud of yourself I bet

Until you lose someone close to you from a drunk driver...STFU!

Are YOU proud of yourself?

Reactions: 1 person
Low class man. Proud of yourself I bet

I agree. Can happen to most people.

What's wrong with a UT homer? Hell, I'm tired of the pissers, moaners and conspiracy theorists on everything. Bama has nothing but homers. Hell, it works pretty good for them.

Tennessee State is sending 2 as well. Oregon only 1. Georgia 1. Georgia Tech 1. Houston 2. Penn State only 2.

So not sure what the point of comparing to the SEC is.

VN Store

Back