EA Show Today

PeterNincompoop

Anybody else listening today? Ainge sounds a little drunk or something? Talking all over Brian Rice, kinda making fun of callers, just sounds...off.

Reactions: 1 person
Nope...

0729aingemug_4381256_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Its just stress taking over. He has to spin this turd into gold or he loses access to the program. It has to be hard to do

Reactions: 4 people

Come on man. This is Busch league. He battled alcohol and pills and overcame it. Instead of posting his picture to belittle him anonymously, you should celebrate that he's been able to make a better life for himself and recover.

Reactions: 63 people
Come on man. This is Busch league. He battled alcohol and pills and overcame it. Instead of posting his picture to belittle him anonymously, you should celebrate that he's been able to make a better life for himself and recover.
Yeah a lot of holier than thou people on volnation.

Reactions: 10 people

Does that count as irony?

Reactions: 8 people
Agreed!

I'm usually one slinging **** too, but after 2 of my best friends lost their sons to addiction in less than a month...

It kinda changes your perspective.

Reactions: 4 people
Look, say what you want about Ainge, but I personally think he was much better when he was on TSR and even his little run on RTI. Now he's basically just a mouthpiece for Butch. He doesn't have any original content, and he and Brian Rice (whom I actually really like) are a bad pair because they're both homers. Ainge needs someone who's more grounded or even kinda a negavol to counter him, not someone who's just going to agree with him. I can barely listen to their show. I try and usually turn it off after about ten minutes. It's just not good.

I posted a while back that EA adds a lot of good football perspective, but that it would take a very good co host to make his show last. Once the football insight talk wears down EA gets corny and hos show is unbearable. It happened at that other station they had for a while. I hope the more professional staff at cumulus would help.

Anybody else listening today? Ainge sounds a little drunk or something? Talking all over Brian Rice, kinda making fun of callers, just sounds...off.

Only heard the first hour, but I didn't hear it that way. Seemed normal, but was fired up about his topics on the changes to the recruiting calendar.

He's been sober for several years, so accusing him of sounding "a little drunk" is in poor taste, in my opinion.

Reactions: 18 people
Only heard the first hour, but I didn't hear it that way. Seemed normal, but was fired up about his topics on the changes to the recruiting calendar.

He's been sober for several years, so accusing him of sounding "a little drunk" is in poor taste, in my opinion.

What do you expect from people on this board?

Look, say what you want about Ainge, but I personally think he was much better when he was on TSR and even his little run on RTI. Now he's basically just a mouthpiece for Butch. He doesn't have any original content, and he and Brian Rice (whom I actually really like) are a bad pair because they're both homers. Ainge needs someone who's more grounded or even kinda a negavol to counter him, not someone who's just going to agree with him. I can barely listen to their show. I try and usually turn it off after about ten minutes. It's just not good.

This all day. When he and JCO were doing RTI's show, it was the best thing going. Too bad we can't get that on FM terrestrial.

I Listen to EA everyday since his new show started on my lunch break. Love the show, he's got good inside info on a lot of subjects cause he played college and pro sports. Good job on the show Eric don't listen to half the clowns on this board most have no life but this message board. Keep up the good show brotha.

Reactions: 7 people

It was his career here and giving his all to Tennessee that caused him to do the things he did. So, yeah, cut him some slack!

I just listened to the first hour on the podcast and, with all due respect, didn't hear anything out of the norm. Absolutely nothing different than usual.

He literally says the same things about Butch that he said on RTI radio last fall.

Just because he doesn't think Butch should be fired doesn't mean he's his "mouthpiece."

VN Store

Back