New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
I will give my all to Tennessee today and always. @ChancellorDav

Anyone Notice anything?? :blink:

Think she also tweeted "Good Ole Rocky Nob"!

Last edited:
C4vvME-UoAIZD1U.jpg

Reactions: 13 people

Yeah unfortunately so did every other twitter follower. Good Lord people, cut her some slack.

For those of us that aren't twitterers, what am I suppose to notice that I didn't notice?

Edit...was it the "Give my all to Tennessee" instead of for? Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I hope she makes our AD and sports programs a top priority.

I also hope she beats our BoT and Admins over their heads with a big stick to make them learn that WE ARE TENNESSEE and all our sports programs should be Top 10 always and pushing hard for Championships!

Serious hint...We paid and trained David Blackburn for many years to become a future star as a AD and right NOW is the time to bring Blackburn back to UTK as our next AD!!!

Letting him get away from us to go to some other major program to work to compete against us would be really DUMB!

If he wants to hire Phil Fulmer to become a Assistant AD and help with fund raising and anything else he can become really good at then I'll be fine with that as well.

Make UT great again!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 7 people

Is that near Cotrell's Knob?? Never been on Cotrell's Knob but I heard your girlfriend has! :):eek:lol:

well aint too smart, spending all that cash for someone to pick the new AD, the whole administration is a joke. and she screwed up her tweet, then again shes an outsider. Any UT grads ever apply for a job on the hill?

well aint too smart, spending all that cash for someone to pick the new AD, the whole administration is a joke. and she screwed up her tweet, then again shes an outsider. Any UT grads ever apply for a job on the hill?

Hopefully, in time, she'll start tweeting literary gems like the one above.

Reactions: 10 people
Today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel had a front page column on Chancellor Davenport in which she said that UT is still interviewing people for athletic director and that it will be a few weeks before a decision is made.

A completely unappreciated cog of the National Lampoon's Vacation franchise.

Welcome aboard Coach DeAngelo!!

Oh boy I have been waiting for this glorious day. A female from a GREAT University like Cincinnati who is going to run a major college sports program. Like having a foot dr.operate on a brain. Just so proud....title 9 is in great hands.

Reactions: 1 person
She will get a long chance to prove herself, as I said, she is diverse.

We got diverse running out our ears. She needs to get the AD hire done quick and right, avoid scratching the itch in her sinuses while in front of cameras, and most folks will let her do her job in peace.

VN Store

Back