Barnes worse game plan

All I see is "wah wah wah" in every single game thread. I forget that every ref has it out for UT and every team other than UT gets every call.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. It was nearly a 30 point win and still ref complaints abound. Smh

And the Kentucky message boards don't? Did you hear Rupp booing a call while up 30? UK fans are horrible, there's no way around it.

Reactions: 2 people
All I see is "wah wah wah" in every single game thread. I forget that every ref has it out for UT and every team other than UT gets every call.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. It was nearly a 30 point win and still ref complaints abound. Smh

Nice to see you stayed awake for this one

If you don't complain about bad reffing in blowouts or wins too, your complaints in close games lose all credibility

UF is good all of a sudden? Were you incarcerated during the Donovan years?

no I meant I expected them to be down several years since he left - they didn't exactly replace him with a big known name coach - I also am jumping the gun and picking them for the FF when the brackets come out - its just UTs luck they are back in power already

Last edited:
You're still star gazing. Were he rated 3* by recruiting websites that probably never saw him play a game, you would not have any - comments. Support your team.

We'll duh:loco: If Colton Jumper was a 5* I would be commenting about his play at LB as well. So your saying Hubbs is 3* talent? You don't need to convince me of that.

How many threads you going to post this in and THEN NOT RESPOND. Hubbs is going through a knee injury and every teams are game planning to shut him down. Not too hard of a concept to understand.[/QUOTE

How bad is his injury? So bad that he continued to be on the court with under 10 minutes to go in the game down 30 at KY. Not sure I'm buying that. If he were injured that badly seem so Barnes would have sat him down long before he did.

How many threads you going to post this in and THEN NOT RESPOND. Hubbs is going through a knee injury and every teams are game planning to shut him down. Not too hard of a concept to understand.[/QUOTE

How bad is his injury? So bad that he continued to be on the court with under 10 minutes to go in the game down 30 at KY. Not sure I'm buying that. If he were injured that badly seem so Barnes would have sat him down long before he did.

Maybe Barnes, even though it was out of reach, wasn't going to allow them to completely give up. All year we've raved about how this team fights for 40 mins, and now you're wanting them to give up?

No, we just looked like a team that was woefully undermanned. I have no problems with coaching at all.
Those were Barnes' words.
paraphrasing Barnes, the game pan was to not let a 4th KY player go off and beat us. Our guys ignored the plan and didn't defend.
Willis had the game of his career.

Those were Barnes' words.
paraphrasing Barnes, the game pan was to not let a 4th KY player go off and beat us. Our guys ignored the plan and didn't defend.
Willis had the game of his career.

Willis killed us last year at Rupp too. 25 pts on 7-11 shooting from 3. When he plays well, we struggle against them. Consequently, he wasn't a factor in Knoxville the past two years and we won.

VN Store

Back