I still believe TN will go to NCAAT

Dougie_D

For some reason I got this gut feeling we will land in the SEC Championship Game.

And that will win the committee over.

Reactions: 1 person
I really don't think we will. We've blown huge leads against very winnable teams 2 Saturdays in a row, and to me that tells that while yeah we technically still have a chance, I should expect uneven play the rest of the way.

Reactions: 3 people
I really don't think we will. We've blown huge leads against very winnable teams 2 Saturdays in a row, and to me that tells that while yeah we technically still have a chance, I should expect uneven play the rest of the way.

Yep. This bunch has had their chances and has failed to take advantage. This is an NIT team at best.

Reactions: 2 people
A deep run in the NIT would be good for this team, vs. one and done in the big dance.

It wouldnt surprise me if the vols beat Ky or Sc and it wouldnt surprise me if they lose to Mz.Today didnt knock them out of the big dance.I think they will be on the bubble until the brackets come out selection Sunday.

Which most said an NIT birth would be a successful season, right?

After the dust has settled, yes. The problem is when you're in the middle of it all and you have a chance at the NCAAT and you don't get it, you don't think making the NIT is a success.

I kinda think we're going to keep winning one then losing one the rest of the season. So I guess 3-3 the rest of the way (or 4-4 counting SEC tourney).

They will lose more than 2 games the rest of the way . They will lose to Kentucky , South Carolina , Alabama, and they could maybe also lose to LSU or Vandy .

That's not what your post said though, your post said "there's no way they can make it now", that is simply not true. Not an easy road but figure out how in the F to play a full 40 minutes and 4-2 is definitely possible, which would be enough to have them in the conversation.

That's not what your post said though, your post said "there's no way they can make it now", that is simply not true. Not an easy road but figure out how in the F to play a full 40 minutes and 4-2 is definitely possible, which would be enough to have them in the conversation.

I believe 4-2 and 1 in Nashville. Anything more is a lock IMO.

You're right, but will they figure it out? It's kinda late in the year for these collapses to be happening

I like how you guys still believe after how many times this team blows games lol

Ut has bad losses to Georgia and Mississippi State. The only way that I think UT gets into the NCAA Tournament is to win the rest of their games including the SEC Tournament.

Ut has bad losses to Georgia and Mississippi State. The only way that I think UT gets into the NCAA Tournament is to win the rest of their games including the SEC Tournament.

Not true and far from it. Need 4 of 6 remaining and a game in Nashville.

VN Store

Back