Frazier

Needed Ali. Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier..................ugh

Refs in the last several years have almost made basketball impossible to watch. They blow the whistle on almost every single shot while driving or off a rebound before the play is even finished. It is absolutely pathetic. When a defender is standing with hands up and not moving there is no possible way to foul the offensive player. That is why coaches teach that. Only time I watch basketball now is a few UT games and it is sickening what basketball has become with the refs today. There is my rant, thanks for listening! LOL

Reactions: 8 people
WOW bnhunt. Great thread man. Keep em coming.....NOT
BTW I hear Carl calling.......he wants his hat back

Can't blame this loss on refs. Last I saw, we have 13 fouls to their 22 fouls. Very questionable calls both ways. We probably got the better of the bad call fouls.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't blame this loss on refs. Last I saw, we have 13 fouls to their 22 fouls. Very questionable calls both ways. We probably got the better of the bad call fouls.

I am not blaming the refs for the lose, that wasn't mentioned in my post nor the reason for it. I was talking about refs only, they are getting worse the more I watch basketball. They are always bad on both teams when I watch. If read correctly madam you would see that.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back