The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPNU

The crud has struck, so no ballgame for me today. If anyone wants to go, I have 3 tickets. You can have these for free, as long as you promise to go, use all 3 tickets, and only take UT fans. These are print at home tickets I will email you, so you will need access to a printer. If interested, shoot me an email to appythall8 at Gmail.

Go Vols.

I'm about to head down to campus. Hope to see Smokey at Volunteer Village. Catch the Vol Walk. Hit a few tailgates at Circle Park. Nothing like TN basketball on a Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: 1 person
The crud has struck, so no ballgame for me today. If anyone wants to go, I have 3 tickets. You can have these for free, as long as you promise to go, use all 3 tickets, and only take UT fans. These are print at home tickets I will email you, so you will need access to a printer. If interested, shoot me an email to appythall8 at Gmail.

Go Vols.
I will take them!

ללכת מתנדבים

ذهاب المتطوعين
dhahab almutatawwiein

Watching Florida and A&M. Am i the only one that still feels like these are non conference games??? A&M just feels out of place in SEC basketball games. I wish we could boot them and Missouri back to the BIG12. Bring in West Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back