Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Maze wasn't freakish athletic as a PG for us. He scored most of his points driving to the basket. He wasn't a very good shooter though.

Was a decent defender but from what I can remember from him he wasn't freakish athletic but averaged double figures scoring in his final season at UT.

Loved B Maze

Very underrated player for us. People never mention him when talking about our past point guards. I would take Bobby Maze every year.

Reactions: 2 people
Call me a dingus, but Turner's on court composure reminds me of B Maze. Not necessarily playing style, but maybe attitude and swag factor.

Call me a dingus, but Turner's on court composure reminds me of B Maze. Not necessarily playing style, but maybe attitude and swag factor.

Love Turner, but nobody on this team has the swag of Bobby Maze. He was one of a kind when it came to confidence and/or swag

Richardson? He was very athletic, but didn't rely on it to get his shot necessarily. JaJuan Smith comes to mind as well. I assume you are talking mostly from the guard position.
Yeah. Especially his senior year he showed he could score in anyway he wanted (practically). I was thinking Punter but he was primarily a good shooter more than scorer.

Vols offered in state 2018 4 star 6'6" SF Rodgerick Brown, from Cordova, TN, have to think he's gonna be high on the list if Tennessee is offering him with no open spots.

Reactions: 1 person
The proof is in the putting. I'm withholding judgement of the kid's abilities till I see what he brings to the game once he's on the roster. But, there must be a reason that the better recruiting staffs in America are giving him a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back