2017 Naismith High School Girls’ Player of the Year Semifinalists Announced

We have 3 future Lady Vols on the list LV fans.

Can you guess which 3 before clicking onto the link?

2017 Naismith High School Girls’ Player of the Year Semifinalists Announced | Naismith Trophy

Congratulations to all. They are on the list for a reason. They must be really good players. WOW!:)

All except KK, I'm guessing! Only because she got hurt during her Jr year IIRC. Before her injury, she was #3 on ESPN Hoopgurlz so we know the talent is there for her to be on this list.

Congrats to all of our recruits who made the list though! We have a special group coming into KnoxVegas! It's going to be a hoot seeing how different of a tune this board will be singing next year.

Last edited:
All except KK, I'm guessing! Only because she got hurt during her Jr year IIRC. Before her injury, she was #3 on ESPN Hoopgurlz so we know the talent is there for her to be on this list.

Congrats to all of our recruits who made the list though! We have a special group coming into KnoxVegas! It's going to be a hoot seeing how different of a tune this board will be singing next year.

You know something that the rest of us don't know?

A new coach, maybe, perhaps, possibly, please?:)

You know something that the rest of us don't know?

A new coach, maybe, perhaps, possibly, please?:)

New players:
Players that know how to make layups

Players that know how to make a 10 ft midrange Jumper on a consistent basis

Players that are athletically gifted,coupled with a HIGH basketball IQ

Players that are quick enough to keep a guard in front of them and not let them blow past on almost every possession

And hopefully we can get some new fans on this board and lose some others! :)....please.

Reactions: 9 people
New players:

"New coach
A coach that will make the players practice layups.'

Players that know how to make a 10 ft midrange Jumper on a consistent basis

"A coach that knows how to teach that."

Players that are athletically gifted,coupled with a HIGH basketball IQ

"A coach who is gifted, coupled with a HIGH basketball IQ."

Players that are quick enough to keep a guard in front of them and not let them blow past on almost every possession

"A coach who'll design a game plan to stop all that nonsense."

And hopefully we can get some new fans on this board and lose some others! :)....please.

"And hopefully with a new coach, Holly's lapdogs will stay and join in on all the fun with the rest of us! You're welcome! :dance2:

Last edited:
lapdogs...puhleeezzzeee...apparently you don't have a five-star heart...what a shame...:)

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
lapdogs...puhleeezzzeee...apparently you don't have a five-star heart...what a shame...:)

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know why you'd be bothered. Holly ain't going anywhere. I'm the one that's bothered by that and there ain' t nothing I can do about it.

Except to say.

Fire Holly :eek:k:

GoLadyVols! :)

Last edited:
Rennia Davis is having one amazing senior season. Her stats are fabulous. Hayes is doing well also. Can't find anything on Westbrooks but they are going for their third state championship.

Reactions: 1 person
new players:

players that know how to make a 10 ft midrange jumper on a consistent basis

players that are athletically gifted,coupled with a high basketball iq

players that are quick enough to keep a guard in front of them and not let them blow past on almost every possession

and hopefully we can get some new fans on this board and lose some others! :)....please.

great post!

Rennia Davis is having one amazing senior season. Her stats are fabulous. Hayes is doing well also. Can't find anything on Westbrooks but they are going for their third state championship.

Yes Rennia is doing very well. I see that her team is not on the ESPN list, though. I wonder how well her team is doing in the state of Florida.

VN Store

Back