'17 DE C/PF Zach Kent (UT commit 10/30/16)

Des Oliver said today if Kent was from Georgia or North Carolina that he'd be a 4 star, said he's 6'11" and can shoot the lights out, compared him to Luke Kornet front Vandy...said he needs to gain 15lbs.

Des Oliver said today if Kent was from Georgia or North Carolina that he'd be a 4 star, said he's 6'11" and can shoot the lights out, compared him to Luke Kornet front Vandy...said he needs to gain 15lbs.
Sounds like a potential redshirt candidate, but then again, same things were said about Fulkerson.

Sounds like a potential redshirt candidate, but then again, same things were said about Fulkerson.

I think he's definitely more likely to redshirt than Walker or Pons if we land him...but if he can rebound and be a threat from 3 I could definitely see him finding some minutes off the bench. I was a little surprised to hear Oliver only say 15lbs, if Kent is here in May he should have little issue gaining that by start of the season.

I think he's definitely more likely to redshirt than Walker or Pons if we land him...but if he can rebound and be a threat from 3 I could definitely see him finding some minutes off the bench. I was a little surprised to hear Oliver only say 15lbs, if Kent is here in May he should have little issue gaining that by start of the season.
Gus's??

Looks like the ESPN & Scout portion of the calculation is really hurting his composite. 247 has him as the #16 center prospect and ESPN has him as #55 center prospect and Scout has him as an unraked PF

Up 55 spots to #161 in 247 rankings.

VN Store

Back