Armani Moore mid-season highlights

Stat line?
He'd have made a great football player.
He and Da'Rick Rogers played on the same football team and their High School football coach said Armani Moore was the better football player. Crazy right?

He probably was the better football player. That kid is a heck of an athlete.

EuroLeague, FIBA Euro Cup and Turkish Basketball League pay the best of the overseas leagues

Last edited:
He and Da'Rick Rogers played on the same football team and their High School football coach said Armani Moore was the better football player. Crazy right?

IDK, but I thought Rogers played high school football at Calhoun, Ga. with that QB, Nance, we signed from the same school and his Dad was the coach. Like I said, I am not sure, but I thought Moore was from Kennesaw, Ga.

IDK, but I thought Rogers played high school football at Calhoun, Ga. with that QB, Nance, we signed from the same school and his Dad was the coach. Like I said, I am not sure, but I thought Moore was from Kennesaw, Ga.

You're right about that, Nash Nance

Looks like he needs more minutes!

Looks like he needs to shoot free throws from the 3 point line.

Funny, he was recruited as a point guard.
Not sure what position in football, but I bet he could play some tight end or LB.

Average salary?

I'll see my self out....lol

giphy.gif

Average salary?

Typically between 75,000-400,000 for a 5 month season depending on the player. There are exceptions for superstars or young players that have a future in the U.S.

Ricky Rubio is a good example, he was paid well overseas but had to finish a portion of his contract (ended up being 2 years) before he could join the Timberwolves when they first drafted him. Patrick Beverly had a big contract overseas as well, and actually had to pay back some of it when he was signed to the Rockets a few years back.

Players can make a lot in China as well, but the majority of those rosters are Chinese players vs Europe where it's a melting pot of players from all over the world. The CBA is a bit more exclusive but on the inverse they'll pay more for a top notch player or a big name.

Stephon Marbury and Randolph Morris are both signed to million dollar + contracts in China.

VN Store

Back