'16 TN F John Fulkerson (UT commit 11/6/15)

Right on Q! Can I just say that while I think all of these videos are a good idea, I don't feel like the give the kids the questions before hand.

The interviews are a bit awkward, especially Lew Evans. Give the questions to let them prepare a bit, and these are wayyyy better.

And to be fair, I was crapping on his athleticism a few pages back. He's a smart player who knows where to be at the right time. He might not be jumping out of a gym but he was a great pickup.

His motor and desire to the little things make him fun to watch.

And to be fair, I was crapping on his athleticism a few pages back. He's a smart player who knows where to be at the right time. He might not be jumping out of a gym but he was a great pickup.

His motor and desire to the little things make him fun to watch.

I don't think his athleticism is really even questionable to be honest.

Reactions: 2 people
Fulkerson’s timetable for return was originally set for six weeks, before he underwent elbow surgery and had pins inserted into his cracked wrist.

“Just recently I started cardio back and shooting,” said Fulkerson, who has shed the cast on his wrist and now wears a new brace on his elbow to continue to the recovery process. “I’ll shoot form shots and free throws every day to keep my touch there. Just recently I started cardio, like stairs and a little jogging.”

Tennessee Vols basketball freshman John Fulkerson opens up about elbow injury, recovery process

VN Store

Back