2018 LV Recruits on the Radar

Izabella Nicoletti will be taken another unofficial to Tennessee to see the Lady Vols play against Arkansas on February 19. Nicoletti will be bringing her mother who will be visiting the United States during the visit. So I definitely think the Lady Vols should be in a great position to land her because it seem that she want her mom thought on the school she want to go to.

Sure would be good to get her. She reminds me of Makayly Epps from Kentucky bet a better 3 point shooter. We already got Jazmine Massengill in class of 2018 not sure we need any more guards but if Christyn Williams of Honesty Scott-Grayson were to come could not turn them down. Now on to the big girls Olivia Nelson-Ododa is a must and I believe she is a Tennessee lean. Also Aquira DeCosta would be great.
May even get Elizabeth Balogun she is 6 foor and a very good player.:machgun:

Sure would be good to get her. She reminds me of Makayly Epps from Kentucky bet a better 3 point shooter. We already got Jazmine Massengill in class of 2018 not sure we need any more guards but if Christyn Williams of Honesty Scott-Grayson were to come could not turn them down. Now on to the big girls Olivia Nelson-Ododa is a must and I believe she is a Tennessee lean. Also Aquira DeCosta would be great.
May even get Elizabeth Balogun she is 6 foor and a very good player.:machgun:

You cannot have toooo many guards!!!!!!!! That's our problem now ????? No guards. Our guards (Jordan....Middleton.... ) Next year we start having guards!!!
Cooper (RS Soph)
Hayes & Wesrbrook (Fresh)
Jasmine ._______ ??? 2018

Grayson playing with Amira....will she want to come with her ????
Aquira is AAU teammate of Westbrook?????
Balogun is teammate of Jasmine???

You could take two every year easily. If they were all 5'7" then you might want to reconsider? But Jasmine, Balogun, Aquira, are six foot or better and can play all positions but 5?? Which one would say no to? At the most that's 6 even if Ododa comes!!! What a problem to have😰

Reactions: 1 person
Westbrook, DeCosta, and Ododa have all played against Nicoletti in the fiba games. Maybe they will want to play with her at UT.

Reactions: 3 people
No inside information, but if we get Nicoletti, I think Balogun goes elsewhere preferably South Carolina. It was down to Tennessee and SC for Massengill. With DeCoasta being 6'2", she's like Nared, but is a tad bit more athletic, can handle the ball well and a tad bit quicker. Also is a relentless rebounding forward. She's also a lefty.

https://youtu.be/ckBlnMO1CtQ

No inside information, but if we get Nicoletti, I think Balogun goes elsewhere preferably South Carolina. It was down to Tennessee and SC for Massengill. With DeCoasta being 6'2", she's like Nared, but is a tad bit more athletic, can handle the ball well and a tad bit quicker. Also is a relentless rebounding forward. She's also a lefty.

If not Tennessee it will be Georgia Tech.

With DeCoasta being 6'2", she's like Nared, but is a tad bit more athletic, can handle the ball well and a tad bit quicker. Also is a relentless rebounding forward. She's also a lefty.

This is something I noticed about DeCosta during the U-17 games. While she wasn't having the most productive offensive series, she had a motor that just absolutely did not quit the entire time she was in the game! And, she went after rebounds like she was offended if anyone got there before her.

Watching that series of games, I came away most impressed with Christyn Williams, DeCosta, Nelson-Ododa and Sam Brunnell.

If we are able to get DeCosta and Nelson-Ododa, I believe Lady Vol fans would be very happy!

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
Nicoletti has a mature game. She looks and plays like someone who's already been in college for a year or two. Definitely would be a nice get.

"McDonald's All American Hometown Heroes presented by American Family Insurance heads to Jacksonville, FL to honor Wing Rennia Davis of Jean Ribault High School."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww1iIcmNNww

Congrats Rennia! Make sure you show up & show out at the McDonald's game. :)

Thanks so much for posting!!!! Her passion and commitment is astounding and I can't wait to see her in Orange! 🍊🏀♥️

P.S. I just purchased my tickets to the All-American game so I'll definitely post a review. So excited to see all four future Lady Vols in person!

Last edited:
"espnW 25 Power Rankings: Week 9

espnW 25 Power Rankings - ESPN

1. Notre Dame signee Mikayla Vaughn had a double-double of 18 points and 11 rebounds and sophomore Ashley Owusu had a double-double of 14 points and 10 rebounds in a win over Elizabeth Seton (Bladensburg, Maryland). Paul VI's second win of the week, over Bishop Ireton (Alexandria, Virginia), featured 26 points from Tennessee recruit Amira Collins.

9. How 'bout those Hayes sisters. Alasia Hayes (2020), Aislynn Hayes (2019) and Tennessee signee Anastasia Hayes (2017) combined for 46 points in a win over Siegel and 38 points in a win over Smyrna. In an overtime win over Murray (Kentucky), the trio outdid itself, combining for 63 points, including nine in overtime, in a 75-68 win."

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back