Vols in great shape for NCAA tourney!

well it is a fun team to watch

hopefully they pull out a win against KC State

and we shall see where it goes from there

We'll see today if they've turned that consistency corner and have learned not to get a swelled head. If they stay focused and realize they have to play every possession as if their life depended on it we have a chance.

Good day for Vols with a W and a lot of surrounding bubble teams falling, would expect a lot of brackets to either have Vols in our in the first four out group starting tomorrow

Reactions: 2 people
I live in the tri-cities , but I have a more exciting afternoon planned. There's some paint I want to watch dry
Well, buddy, you missed a classic, the second sellout in Freedom Hall, and a 76-71 victory over Chattanooga and the Buc's 17-5 record and high RPI do nothing but improve the Vol's sos.

Reactions: 1 person
There is a clause in Rick Barnes contract that after beating ETSU if the Bucs lose again he will be fired. Its the only way to guarantee no buyout if they choose to let him go. So yes. The Vols are tied at the hip to the success of the Bucs. Are you satisfied Drill? The cats out of the bag.

There is a clause in Rick Barnes contract that after beating ETSU if the Bucs lose again he will be fired. Its the only way to guarantee no buyout if they choose to let him go. So yes. The Vols are tied at the hip to the success of the Bucs. Are you satisfied Drill? The cats out of the bag.

fonz.jpg

Two Northeast Tennessee teams having a hell of a season and actually helping each other's post season prospects and we get this crap from one who doesn't understand that. By the way my cowboy comment on the post to TGO about being Coach T's best friend was a response to your question. Didn't think it deserved a direct response.

Two Northeast Tennessee teams having a hell of a season and actually helping each other's post season prospects and we get this crap from one who doesn't understand that. By the way my cowboy comment on the post to TGO about being Coach T's best friend was a response to your question. Didn't think it deserved a direct response.

Everytime Tennessee doesnt something good you spout off about ETSU. But your no where to be found when they lose. Your a complete waste of a post. Go troll the Bucs boards. Or did you get banned over there????

Lunardi has Wake Forest as his last team in..

Wake Forest 12-9(3-6) RPI:33 KenPom:35 SOS:7 Top 50 W's:0 100+L's:0

Tennessee 12-9(4-4) RPI:41 KenPom:39 SOS:3 Top 50 W's:1 100+L's:0

:confused:

UT is not in Northeast Tn.

I read somewhere that no team in history of tournament with an rpi of 46 or less has ever been snubbed or left out. Vols are 41 today so if it all ended today vols would be in. I dont get Lunardis logic unless he thinks vols go 4-6 down the stretch. Yeah we would be 13 spots out if that happens!

Lunardi has Wake Forest as his last team in..

Wake Forest 12-9(3-6) RPI:33 KenPom:35 SOS:7 Top 50 W's:0 100+L's:0

Tennessee 12-9(4-4) RPI:41 KenPom:39 SOS:3 Top 50 W's:1 100+L's:0

That's awful. WF's RPI is strictly on SOS. They have beaten no one. ESPN has them at 0-8 against the top 50.

We need to collect wins against Auburn, OM, UGA, Vandy, and Bama. All are between 54-70 in RPI.

Well, buddy, you missed a classic, the second sellout in Freedom Hall, and a 76-71 victory over Chattanooga and the Buc's 17-5 record and high RPI do nothing but improve the Vol's sos.

You're highly annoying and on my last nerve

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back