View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 06:59 PM   #64
mtsuraider06

My biggest gripe with Holly is that she doesn't use her timeouts efficiently. Other than that, I don't have a problem with her.

I have a problem with us getting a lead and then firing up bad shots. I have a problem with stupid lackadaisical plays that cause turnovers that lead to large runs for the other team. If we had a better bench, Holly could sub out for players that are making these plays. We don't though. Holly has to play the players she trusts, and right now, that's seven players on a good night.

Holly is no different now than when the team two years ago went 30-6. She is coaching the exact same way. The difference, we had a larger bench and more contributors to pull from. We don't have that this year. Having Cooper & Green available would've helped this team so much. But, it is what it is. I don't blame Holly for everything because I know what she has done in the past. I blame the players, who have been playing basketball their entire lives, for not knowing a good shot or a bad shot, a good pass or a bad pass, etc.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP