Which Vol jersey should I pick.

JL 103

I just won a pick'em tournament and the prize is a custom made jersey of your favorite college team. I obviously want a smokey Grey, but I'm debating on who I should pick.
I can go for Peyton, since I did win the 2016 tournament.
I can go for The legends, or I can go obscure and make a Paul Bain jersey. I'm not really a jersey guy, but it would be nice to frame it, if it's a good quality one.

I just won a pick'em tournament and the prize is a custom made jersey of your favorite college team. I obviously want a smokey Grey, but I'm debating on who I should pick.
I can go for Peyton, since I did win the 2016 tournament.
I can go for The legends, or I can go obscure and make a Paul Bain jersey. I'm not really a jersey guy, but it would be nice to frame it, if it's a good quality one.

Can't go wrong with 16...... but then again ya can't go wrong as long as it's UT!!

Edit- Congrats

Reactions: 1 person
Can't go wrong with 16...... but then again ya can't go wrong as long as it's UT!!

Edit- Congrats

Thanks. We picked every single Top 25 game worth a dang. Then the playoffs were the bowl games. I was the 6th seed out of about a 100

Deuce, 2, because that will make your jersey relevant for at least 3 years. The starting QB and hopefully, JG leads us to back to the SEC Championship game

98 for the NC and John Henderson.
27 for Al Wison.
47 for Tyrone Hines and Greg Amsler
Your old number from back in the day.

There is no wrong answer.

I'd go with #7. So many good players have worn that number. Condredge, Anthony Miller, Jason Parker, Deon Grant, Casey Clausen, Jerrod Mayo, and currently Gaulden.

VN Store

Back