What goes through a recruits mind

TN_Transplant

This is what losing to USCjr and the inner turmoil of the Hurd issues can lead to on the recruiting trail:

3-star TE Chase Rogers, a former Vols commit, now looking for options

“I was losing contact with the coaches and I could feel some unsureness there in my head and with them,” Rogers said. “Just with the loss of contact and some other stuff going on behind the scenes with the Jalen Hurd transfer and seeing some other commits dropping off and not knowing whether Coach (Butch) Jones was going to be there my full four years or not.”

Reactions: 3 people
This is what losing to USCjr and the inner turmoil of the Hurd issues can lead to on the recruiting trail:

“I was losing contact with the coaches and I could feel some unsureness there in my head and with them,” Rogers said. “Just with the loss of contact and some other stuff going on behind the scenes with the Jalen Hurd transfer and seeing some other commits dropping off and not knowing whether Coach (Butch) Jones was going to be there my full four years or not.”

We cut him loose per his father...

Reactions: 17 people
There are other underlying issues with this kid, I'm afraid. Without trying to get his dad riled up, something just doesn't make sense. Taking to twitter to field offers?

Reactions: 2 people

Don't act like this is the first year this kind of thing has happened. It happens every year, and at every school. And check the position and where our greatest needs for depth in this class are. I would have loved getting this kid, but we have higher priority needs at other positions. So stop making more of this than it really is.

Reactions: 1 person
I just checked the 247 recruiting rankings and Vols are now 10th for 2017. Not horrible. If we could move up a few it would reflect well on Butch.

Reactions: 1 person
Sex, Food, Sex, Food, Sleep

For most, a healthy serving of their preferred genre of music played at an appropriately deafening level. And for some, plotting an epic prank observed by as many as humanly possible. Depending on the individual and the prank itself, there are differing levels of desire concerning anonymity and recognition in these endeavours.

VN Store

Back