Lane kiffen

As much as people are going to say it, they didn't lose this game because of Kiffin not being there or their offense.

ummmm... They were like 0-13 on third downs.Call me crazy but that may of had a little to do with why Bama's defense was gassed and in fourth quarter.

Lane was probably partying at some south beach clubs with some very hot young ladies, watching the game while sipping expensive bourbon.

Now Kiffin has successfully f***ed every football team he's ever been a part of..... USC.... Raiders.....Vols.....Tide. Everyone hates this scum bag

I'm no fan of kiffy but please explain to me how, exactly, he ****ed bama.. If I missed the blue font, then never mind....

So what.. Kiffy may have caused a little drama and agrivation but Alabama was not hurt by this...

My proof is an offense which scored 31 pts and IMO, looked as good or better run by Sark. Add to that the best defense in college football.. I'll take that all day long.

Kiffy didn't screw anyone but himself this time around.

I bet if you were a bammer and just watched your team lose to Clemson you'd think he screwed the Tide through his behavior that led to his being dismissed. It wasn't just because he called a crap game against Washington.

I bet if you were a bammer and just watched your team lose to Clemson you'd think he screwed the Tide through his behavior that led to his being dismissed. It wasn't just because he called a crap game against Washington.

Well I tend to be a rational thinker so that rules me out on the whole being a bammer thing but you keep blaming Kiffin. Whatever works for you..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back