Kiffin just pissed off all of Alabama

Clem had over 500 yards on Nicky's all world D. That was the bigger issue. I'll say it again, put Dobbs on Bama he probably wins the Heisman. Put Hurts on Vandy's roster and he may not start.

Reactions: 2 people
Offense didn't cost Alabama that game. CDS didn't switch out offensive players out constantly and wore their defense down. Good plan

Offense didn't cost Alabama that game. CDS didn't switch out offensive players out constantly and wore their defense down. Good plan

That was mentioned by the announcers (who, I thought, did a good job) last night. Clemson had a game plan and stuck to it. Losing Scarborough was key.

IMO, Clemson played with heart and a chip on their shoulder and were not going to be denied again this year. That was the difference in the game.

That was mentioned by the announcers (who, I thought, did a good job) last night. Clemson had a game plan and stuck to it. Losing Scarborough was key.

Chris Fowler could barely contain his happiness at the end of the game. But he and Herbie called a solid game.

No matter what you say him not being there did make a difference. Saban would never have forced him out if there wasn't some wild disrespect!! That team wasn't the same!!

Please.... Bama, 31 pts and their defense.. I'll take that three times a day and twice on Sunday..

The hate of any and all things Kiffin on here is beyond ridiculous..

Wonder if we'll ever get the real story on what happened? Given past history, I have to think that LK tried to recruit some Bama commits/prospects. Maybe he did it through a proxy?

Wonder if we'll ever get the real story on what happened? Given past history, I have to think that LK tried to recruit some Bama commits/prospects. Maybe he did it through a proxy?

There is already alot of speculation that if Kiffin doesn't shut up Saban will tell all. Kiffin is an idiot.

Kiffin nor Sark was the problem last night. Last I checked, Sark's unit wasn't on the field in the last 2 minutes.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back