Games of interest to UT BB fans

Tariq Owens had a nice oop last night. No clue what his stat line was, but the lob to him made fox's highlight real.

lol It was on their College hoops show with Jimmy Jackson. Much better than the silly retardedness of the Sportscenter anchors.
Which is a good convo starter.. wtf happened to ESPN and Sportscenter? It's hot garbage now.. and that's stating it kindly.

Reactions: 1 person
Which is a good convo starter.. wtf happened to ESPN and Sportscenter? It's hot garbage now.. and that's stating it kindly.

100% agree. it's not even watchable in the mornings. They all think their standup comedians, but they're corny as he!!. imo

And if its not a top 10 matchup, they aren't showing highlights anymore. If they were being stupid while showing highlights that would be one thing. But I can't stand watching anymore either.

I've seen nearly all of the 1st half and Dayton has all of their points in the paint. ETSU is struggling on the road, down 37-25.

Interesting comment by the play-by-play guys: they think the way Steve Forbes keeps running players in and out, the spotty play by the Bucs is a result of being out of rhythm.

Love the way Miller's team moves the ball around - Bucs are always chasing from behind and generally late. 57-37 Dayton with 10 min to go.

ETSU at Mississippi State
8 PM
SEC Network

Western Kentucky plays tonight but I didn't find a TV listing. 10pm at #20 St. Mary's.

WKU averages more turnovers per game than assists.

Last edited:
ETSU-67, Mississippi State-65

It looks like TN will have a good chance to win if they can throttle Bradford and Cromer.

Forbes and Shay were really good at scouting and coming up with game plans for Bruce. I wonder how they approach defending TN. Maybe focus on denying Hubbs and putting pressure on Shembari.

Kentucky or Louisville?

I'm pulling for cards...living in Lexington gives me too many reasons to dislike UK

VN Store

Back