Rennia Davis to Tennessee

All I can say is, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I hope, I never have to keep a secret, Davis literally gave her choice away on her twitter page last night, when I saw, that she had a picture of Coach Holly by herself!! If this is not the top ranked recruiting class, I don't know what is!!! Welcome to rocky top Ms. Davis. The lady vols are putting the pieces together, to become dominant and relevant again for yrs. to come, when you are talking about, who has a legitimate shot at winning NCAA titles!! Great job TN staff, here we come UCONN!! Hint to recruits from 2018, if TN comes a calling, you better be ready to commit, because you will miss out on a chance to be part of this great legacy.

Reactions: 5 people
It kind of did leak out, didn't it? Wasn't it mtsuraider or one of our posters who let it be known that she'd signed but didn't want to announce until today? Did one of her people make that known--or was that something that one of posters learned from a UTAD staffer, which could have meant only one thing.

In any case, great get. The Vols badly need some outside shooting and Davis can provide that.

Now if they get coaches, this team could be a national championship contender. I'm not suggesting Holly behave as Pat, but dang if what PHS did won titles, it seems like you'd try it. Holly is too soft to be a head coach.

It's official.

Sorry I couldn't say anything, but she deserved her moment.

:dance2:The Lady Vols signed 3 of the top 12 out of the HoopGurlz list for 2017. Reportedly the other player was a post at #55...UT staff thinks she is better than the other 2 posts above her. If this class accomplishes their potential the Lady Vols should be back in the final four again.:eek:lol:

Great news. Welcome to Rocky Top, Rennia. We need some hyoid news today. Thus program needs some dynamic scorers, and you and Westbrook could supply the ammo.

Future looks bright if Holly can learn to trust the talent on the team. Let them shine.

Lets not turn a great recruiting Day into a bash Holly day. I am disappointed by the loss, but it's one game.

Well, lady vols is going to be out of 25 rank easily but am giving them big credit because a team that never recruited over 2yrs and wt injuries yet they kept fighting... But trust, lady vols is bkkkk!! and i feel it that they got #1 rank in 2018 say Amen if u believe..

To bad we don't have anyone to coach them. Just lost to Penn State. If you reply that is the girls fault, grow up and give it a rest. It doesn't matter who we have on the team, that woman just can't prepare a team or coach. You knew an average player would be in the 30 point range against us. Another long season

Reactions: 4 people
To bad we don't have anyone to coach them. Just lost to Penn State. If you reply that is the girls fault, grow up and give it a rest. It doesn't matter who we have on the team, that woman just can't prepare a team or coach. You knew an average player would be in the 30 point range against us. Another long season

Are you a Lady Vol fan????

Reactions: 7 people

Never mind, don't even answer...just went through almost ALL of your post and it's CLEAR what your agenda is here!!! Board get prepared....we've lost our first game of the season and the Lady Vol Haters are about to come out in full force!!!

Reactions: 10 people
Never mind, don't even answer...just went through almost ALL of your post and it's CLEAR what your agenda is here!!! Board get prepared....we've lost our first game of the season and the Lady Vol Haters are about to come out in full force!!!

Noted.

Reactions: 1 person
I just want to know what the expectations are for that class... at least 1 FF? Maybe 2 and at least 1 Natty? Don't forget Rellah Boothe already promised 2 of the 4 between 2017-2018 through 2020-2021 to Texas...

VN Store

Back