'18 TN PG Darius Garland

4_4624428.jpg

Darius Garland

5* PG
, 5'11" 145lbs., *.9954 composite score, high school junior
Brentwood Academy High School, Brentwood, TN.
Class of 2018

#2 PG & #13th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Preseason 16-17 High School All-American Team Pick.

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Rivals

Schools of interest are Indiana, Louisville, Ohio State, Vandy, Virginia, UT, Duke, UCLA, Arizona State, USC, Xavier, Baylor, & Memphis. All schools have offered scholarships.

Last edited:
A 145# 5 star, #2 PG in his class?

Ever since he was a little baby, he always be dribblin'
In fac', he was de baddest dribbler in the whole neighborhood

Reactions: 1 person
Rick needs to go ahead and offer. We really need to focus on getting the best prospects out of our own state.

Rick needs to go ahead and offer. We really need to focus on getting the best prospects out of our own state.

Did you not read the 1st post? I said all teams listed have offered scholarships to this kid including UT. Thanks!

Let's be honest, Tyndall would have a shot. He might not do it clean, though. Lol

Some of you guys should just stop watching sports if you're going to be so miserable all the time.

Why would Tyndall have a better shot than Barnes? Because he'd agree to get someone to do his homework for him?

Reactions: 1 person
Some of you guys should just stop watching sports if you're going to be so miserable all the time.

Why would Tyndall have a better shot than Barnes? Because he'd agree to get someone to do his homework for him?

More than likely. Lol

A Snippet:

The 6-foot-1, 170-pound point guard and Scout five-star prospect from the 2018 class ranks as the No. 12 talent in the nation. Joining him on his Rocky Top trip was his father Winston Garland, who played seven seasons in the NBA before wrapping up his career in Italy.

"We enjoyed the whole experience of what Tennessee has to offer and the basketball program," the former pro told InsideTennessee. "Coach Barnes is a real treat to talk to about his experience and what he plans to do with the team. We just enjoyed talking basketball with him.

"The goal was to get Darius on campus and show him the first-class facilities they have and to get a feel for Ol' Rocky Top. We toured the campus, and it's a beautiful campus.

"Darius is also good friends with Jordan Bone and Jordan had some real insightful things to say about how he's enjoying his time up at UT. It was a good visit all-around for him."

"There's no front-runner now," father Garland said. "It's great he's able to take some unofficials but he's not leaning one way or another.”

Reactions: 4 people
You keep focused, we got a World Series to win tonight.

I've been useless all day man. One more win.

You hear Charlie Sheen is going to be there? I want him to cut his hair amd sport those nerdy glasseslike in the movie. Then come running from the outfield and throw the first pitch.

Then them Cubbies just lay the wood. No pun

I've been useless all day man. One more win.

You hear Charlie Sheen is going to be there? I want him to cut his hair amd sport those nerdy glasseslike in the movie. Then come running from the outfield and throw the first pitch.

Then them Cubbies just lay the wood. No pun

Lol, I heard about his tweet where he bashed the Indians for not letting him throw out the first pitch of a game.

VN Store

Back