CJ Turman (CCM) - FAU (dismissed)
Kingsley Okoroh (CCM) - California
Travon Landry (CCM) - New Mexico State

Chris Clarke (CDT) - Va Tech
Camron Justice (CDT) - Vanderbilt
Romello White (CDT) - Arizona State
Rob Gray (CDT) Houston
Khalil Iverson (CDT) - Wisconsin

Well, I know I would watch this on TV rather than the Kardasicans.

Reactions: 1 person
You are missing Braxton Key at Alabama and Mario Keglar at Mississippi State, two 4* who were coming to Tennessee. Braxton Bonds was Key's best friend back in Nashville. There was a reason he was walk on at Tennessee.

Smh add Austin Nichols, Jonathan Williams III, Kevon Loney, and Jaylen Brown to CCM's list if we're doing the what if's bs.

While we're at it let's see what Alex Poythress, Jordan Adams, and Tony Parker are doing since Pearl would have likely signed them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Rob Gray was practically a silent commit. He was ready to be a Vol and we even had him ON campus the exact day Tyndall got fired. Barnes picked up what Tyndall left and didn't think Rob Gray was talented enough to make an impact here, so we cut our ties with him.
But he was as close to committing as a prospect can be. But Barnes passed him up and we missed an under the radar guy.

Rob Gray was practically a silent commit. He was ready to be a Vol and we even had him ON campus the exact day Tyndall got fired. Barnes picked up what Tyndall left and didn't think Rob Gray was talented enough to make an impact here, so we cut our ties with him.
But he was as close to committing as a prospect can be. But Barnes passed him up and we missed an under the radar guy.

Do you think Blackwell was close? Cuonzo visited him and he visited UT just before Tyndall's season tipped off.

His words. Said he didn't feel the love.

Do you think Blackwell was close? Cuonzo visited him and he visited UT just before Tyndall's season tipped off.
I honestly don't know. But what I do know is that Blackwell visited multiple times and at least had some interest. But I'm not the guy to answer that question.

I honestly don't know. But what I do know is that Blackwell visited multiple times and at least had some interest. But I'm not the guy to answer that question.

TN wasn't in his final 4 or 5 interest list, but that could have changed when Cuonzo and/or Donnie departed. He was from Virginia rather than Nashville... so it's hard to say.

TN wasn't in his final 4 or 5 interest list, but that could have changed when Cuonzo and/or Donnie departed. He was from Virginia rather than Nashville... so it's hard to say.
Actually Braxton Blackwell/Key is from Tennessee but decided to play at Oak Hill Acadamy (receding in VA) for his senior year. He was only being recruited when Donnie was here and from what I remember, wasn't interested in Barnes.

Actually Braxton Blackwell/Key is from Tennessee but decided to play at Oak Hill Acadamy (receding in VA) for his senior year. He was only being recruited when Donnie was here and from what I remember, wasn't interested in Barnes.

Gotcha. I had that backwards I guess.

Last edited:
Larry Austin (CCM) - Xavier -> Vandy
stats

Jordan Cornish (CCM) - UNLV -> Tulane
stats

Phil Cofer (CCM) - Florida State
stats

CJ Turman (CCM) - FAU (dismissed)
stats

Kingsley Okoroh (CCM) - California
stats

Okoroh is spelled Okorah in stats link

Travon Landry (CCM) - New Mexico State
stats

Braxton (Blackwell) Key (CCM) - Alabama/Oak Hill
NCAA stats

Chris Clarke (CDT) - Va Tech
stats

Camron Justice (CDT) - Vanderbilt
stats

Romello White (CDT) - Arizona State
bad link IMG Academy no NCAA stats

Rob Gray (CDT) - Houston
stats

Khalil Iverson (CDT) - Wisconsin
stats

Omer Yurtseven (CRB) - NC State
stats

Last edited:
Idk if he even made it there ik once he made the announcement he was still at UT for awhile still chilling with players.

He was on their roster 15-16 season, but no stats.
Correction.
Played in 8 games 2.8/1.9 or vs vs.

Last edited:
Darius doubled his 3-PT accuracy.

Rob Gray has the best stats of those lost TN recruits. But his replacements are pretty good, so it wasn't a horrible fail by not getting him to TN.

VN Store

Back