Knoxville Restaurants

That's partly why I asked because the majority of "fresh refrigerated pasta" I've found was already stuffed or flavored in some way. Have you ever seen fresh angel hair?

Surprised just now when I went to get some food at Burger King. I looked over at Nick and J's Cafe and noticed lights on and a bunch of cars in the parking lot. I called them and apparently they're not open at nights (YET) but they were filming a show there called Homicide Hunter. She did say they plan to be open at nights maybe in a couple months though.

Attachments

• 20160518_215446.jpg
    20160518_215446.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I didn't. I figured they can't be any better than the Nathan's dogs I have at the house. :)

I just got a tendercrisp chicken sandwich and some fries.

If you've never tried Boars Head hotdogs, put that on the grocery list. They're like $5 a pack, but God are they delicious.

If you've never tried Boars Head hotdogs, put that on the grocery list. They're like $5 a pack, but God are they delicious.

I've actually never seen those. I know Kroger sells Boars Head but I'm hardly ever there.

I'll look at them, I'm usually Oscar Mayer all beef

I'd put OM at the bottom, Ballpark at second, and Nathan's at the top.

I'm a tad appalled that we are discussing hot dogs in the foodies' forum.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll lose sleep over it tonight. ;) :p

I've actually never seen those. I know Kroger sells Boars Head but I'm hardly ever there.

Nathan's is at the top until you try Boars Head. Trust me on this one.

couldn't find Boars Head, but did pick up a pack of Nathans

VN Store

Back