Basketball Parking

Ohiovol09

Welcome to UT Butch Jones
I'm heading down to Knoxville tomorrow, and then to TBA for the game on Sunday. I was just curious as to where there is paid parking that you do not need a Parking Pass. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Ive never had a problem. There also is a lot or 2 by the baseball field that is like $5. Not that far of a walk either

I always park at what they call the AG Campus and ride the shuttle bus right to the arena for free. The parking is free as well. The shuttle ride is about a 5 minute ride.

The parking lot is actually at the College of Veterinary Medicine and the buses are lined up waiting to take you to the game. They will also haul you back after the game.

Take Neyland Drive. Turn onto Joe Johnson Drive. You'll see the big flashing sign that says Free Shuttle Ride to game. Again, parking is free in the Vet College parking lot.

Try this link for a map: http://www.utk.edu/cgi-bin/campus-map/campus-map.pl

There is plenty of parking near TBA. There is a long parking lot directly across from Neyland that costs 5 dollars, and I believe that the Neyland garage is 5 dollars.

The G-10 garage, by Neyland, IS permit only. The "long lot," on the opposite side is pay-to-park, and I've parked in the Neyland Drive lot across from Bridgeview Grill for free (not sure if you are supposed to, or not).

For $5, you can park in the University Center garage (get there a little early) or in the newer garage just across Cumberland adjacent to the World's Fair grounds.

Hope this helps!

VN Store

Back