NR
David Sims

Joe Stewart

Marsalis Teague

Brandon Heavens
Committed to Auburn

Nyshier Oliver
Committed to Tennessee

That is a BIG board! It's actually invigorating to see a list like that...but it sucks to see it dwindle as we go along. Hopefully we get in/stay in on a good bunch of these guys.

Good start. I went to school with Aaron Murray for a tear, he was a freshman when I was a Senior. His brother was a first round pick of the Brewers 6 years ago. I'll see if I can talk to him about where we stand.

Note:There are two Gene Robinson's. One is a linebacker from North Carolina, the other is a DB from Memphis. We're going after the Memphis DB. I have a few additions I think we should throw on there.

Need to add Damien Thigpen a corner from VA with crazy speed. Both Scout and Rivals list us as an option.

Derrick Webb a 6'1 215 pound linebacker from Memphis is on the radar I believe. Fits the mold of Rico McCoy and several of the other linebackers we've had here lately.

Quinton Dial and Raynard Randolph are a couple DT's we have on the board. We should go after Dial hard. 6'5 295, and in his pictures he looks like he has a great frame for a DT.

We have NO SHOT at Russell Sheppard. Craig Crawford is a more realistic option if we want a mobile QB.

Marlon Brown is a must get, if we want to be considered an elite program we must keep the state's best players at home. Marlon Brown is a guy we can't let get away.

Ronnie Wingo could be a monster. Reminds me of Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois could be the team to beat with him.

Doubt we have a shot with Damario Jeffrey, expect him to commit to Va. Tech in the near future. Probably knew we'd move him to linebacker.

Doesn't seem like there is any mutual interest between UT and Jarvis Jones. He's a longshot at best.

FB/LB Daniel Drummond will be on the radar. Seems to be a more athletic Austin Johnson. Rivals lists a 4.51 forty. Likely be an end, and could be a good one in our system.

We've offered Kendall Kelly, per scout, a big receiver from Alabama. Not on our rivals prospect list.

Patrick Lewis, a guard from Louisiana has an offer from us. Listed on scout as his only offer so far.

it looks like a good prospect list only to dissappear once saban or myer get a hold of them

To be truthful about AL prospects: The State has two top tier SEC-competitive teams. Any recruits associated with the state of AL, 4 or 5 stars are going to one of the two schools. Especially with the rise of Alabama back to some national status and moving on forward. So most top tier prospects that are in the state of AL (give or take one-two ) are heading to AU or UA.

I have one more question here, What is the policy on sending scholarship offers? Of the QBs listed, we have one showing interest, and NO others whom have us listed with interest or minimal listed.......Yet other SEC schools have multiple offers.....If you know please tell me the answer on offering.

Saban can recruit great this year because of his recruiting speach."Last year we sucked ass with a 7-6 record so everyone has potential to start from day one. " Sign your L.O.I. and here's the keys to your Escalade." Saban read Bear Bryants book, How To Get The Best Recruits Money Can Buy.

Meyers recruiting pitch probably sounds like this. "Come play at Florida where the women are hot latinos , Miami and FSU suck ass and the weather is great all year." "Sign your LOI and here's the keys to your H2."

can you at least try and drink some hemlock, before you finish your post and hit the (POST) button

Marlon Brown is a must get, if we want to be considered an elite program we must keep the state's best players at home. Marlon Brown is a guy we can't let get away.

Where is Marlon Brown from? I'll be in Tampa this weekend for the Lady Vols Softball games.

I'm telling you that unless he decides to focus only on basketball, Tavarres Jefferson will be one of the better in-state players for 2009. The guy had an amazing Sophmore season and was playing lights out last year until an injury sidelined him.

Where is Marlon Brown from? I'll be in Tampa this weekend for the Lady Vols Softball games.

Marlon Brown is from Memphis

To be truthful about AL prospects: The State has two top tier SEC-competitive teams. Any recruits associated with the state of AL, 4 or 5 stars are going to one of the two schools. Especially with the rise of Alabama back to some national status and moving on forward. So most top tier prospects that are in the state of AL (give or take one-two ) are heading to AU or UA.

As good a year as Alabama had recruiting they let 3 top ten players in the state leave. William Green and Dee Finley to UF and McClain to Clemson. We haven't had a whole lot of success recruiting in that state lately, but that doesn't mean we can't pull prospects they way they did to us this past season.

Saban can recruit great this year because of his recruiting speach."Last year we sucked ass with a 7-6 record so everyone has potential to start from day one. " Sign your L.O.I. and here's the keys to your Escalade." Saban read Bear Bryants book, How To Get The Best Recruits Money Can Buy.

Meyers recruiting pitch probably sounds like this. "Come play at Florida where the women are hot latinos , Miami and FSU suck ass and the weather is great all year." "Sign your LOI and here's the keys to your H2."

Are you saying the women in Florida are actually hispanic transvestites?

McClain was not actually offered to where he wanted to go first which was Alabama. Auburn landed 3 freshmen starters last year.... Dee Finley was another one, who was not hotly contested, by alabama, and auburn tried a little later then when he was hotly recruited by UF. Green was a little suprising but I did say that they can lose 1-2

Im adding them as you guys are updating me. Ill try to keep it as updated as much as possible. I appreciate the help along the way.

A lot of these guys are far fetched, but we will still offer and gauge their interest.

UT has raided Alabama for a few good players. Swain, Wes Brown, Sears, and Tee Martin are all from AL.

According to Rivals rankings, this year was the best one in Alabama in at least 5 years. They typically have around 8 or 9 4* and 5* players. This year they had 16.

Bama was the chief beneficiary. It didn't help that Barrett Jones was a Bama homer either.

VN Store

Back