The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Drake moment was when he airballed a three in the warmups.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhq_UlBwCo[/youtube]

It's hard to take Drake serious because of his role in Degrassi, plus he might be the biggest bandwagon fan in the history of bandwagoning.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking forward to the season and seeing how some of the positions and roles fit into place.

Country shouldn't even be allowed to be played anywhere.

Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.

Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.

I'm so conflicted on Jamey Johnson. Some of his stuff is amazing, but he did co-write "Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk", so that is a major strike against him in my book.

I'm so conflicted on Jamey Johnson. Some of his stuff is amazing, but he did co-write "Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk", so that is a major strike against him in my book.

I think he even said that song was a joke lol it was in some documentary I watched awhile back.

Well, Jamey does have a song that says "traded that for cocaine and a wh***" lol but it's actually got meaning so I guess it's different.

Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.....just not anywhere near VolsSportsFan

Fyp.

As many of you know, we lock threads when they near 12,000 posts and start a new one. The last thread of this variety was nearing that amount. So I'm starting a new one.

Furthermore, this thread (and this forum for that matter) isn't meant to be a place to complain about other posters and trade insults. For those who seem to continually have problems adhering to this, I suggest sticking to basketball discussion and/or using the ignore button.

I know it's the offseason and things are a bit slow, but hopefully it's an exciting new time in Tennessee basketball that we can all enjoy together. We have many good posters in this forum, and to allow that to be overridden by nonsense would be a travesty.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns as always, my inbox is open. Feel free to email me any time, but please refrain from those discussions in this thread.

Thanks guys/gals and Go Vols!

Freak

Is Thread 1 locked or deleted? Maybe I'm dense, but I can't find it.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back