2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Andre Lipcius just now. I think he will end up being a pitcher for us. He can throw four pitches.

Reactions: 1 person
I added our two new commits that went totally unnoticed. LHP William Heflin and SS Cal Gobbell

Reactions: 1 person
New Basevol Verbal Commit Alex Sonowski has been added to the list. GBO!

Added the states of our '16 commits.

Last edited:
Really hope we don't lose many in the draft. I think we have some real impact players coming in.

The two we will probably lose are Betts and Hayes. Both are ranked #1 at their position in HS. Need to keep Neely and Cabbage bad

That would be amazing. We are RSing a C now so we have some depth however if they all came it would be sooooooooooo big. Betts is a stud

Unless we have a bunch of guys drafted in the first 5 rounds, we should keep 90% of our recruiting class.

It's the number on the way right.

Yeah, I get that, but those are PG numbers and Matt was asking for the D1 numbers...I'm just guessing based on the PG numbers you posted and the fact that Rodgers and Fitt are at D1 now. Cabbage could be one of the four I suppose.

Who on the current team will get drafted and leave this year?

Before this season started I would have said, Stewart, Cox, Simcox, Houser and VJax...maybe Owenby...I guess all of those guys could still go but they haven't helped themselves. Stew is a man without a position. AJ hasn't hit well, Cox was hurt to start, VJax is hurt, Cox and Owenby are both left handers, maybe they've shown enough...I dunno.

Before this season started I would have said, Stewart, Cox, Simcox, Houser and VJax...maybe Owenby...I guess all of those guys could still go but they haven't helped themselves. Stew is a man without a position. AJ hasn't hit well, Cox was hurt to start, VJax is hurt, Cox and Owenby are both left handers, maybe they've shown enough...I dunno.

going to be a very interesting draft year. I'm sure a new thread will be created closer to June......

Not a doubt we will have several guys get drafted but the bigger question is which round will they be drafted in and will that induce them to leave a program that may or may not be in turmoil.

I think Stewart and Lee have showed the most upside and are gone. We will have a few others (as you mentioned) get drafted and it just depends how bad they want to get out of Knoxville......

Perfect Game has nothing. I'll look there the next few days.

Sorry, it was D1 not PG...it's this story here...

MLB Draft Buzz: Mizzou's Breckin Williams And Much More

Here’s the latest batch of players that are making waves in recent days on the scouting trail, including Missouri’s Breckin Williams, Arizona’s Scott Kingery, North Florida’s Donnie Dewees, and a host of commitments for Tennessee, Wake Forest and of course, prized Texas A&M two-sport star commitment Kyler Murray:

Then they have Trey Cabbage tagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back